Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 127>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

The damage is done...he hasn't denied it was him all this time. I do believe she set  him up, but that doesn't get him off the hook w/ his asinine comments. 

Guess she figured if she was going down (sued by wifey) then she was going to take him down as well.

Yep, she knew he would take the bait...staged as hell.
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:21am

"How can we make this go away?"LOLLOLCryCry

This chick is gangsta....her pimp hand is so strongCryCry.....

Edited by bindy - Apr 28 2014 at 9:22am
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:24am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

The damage is done...he hasn't denied it was him all this time. I do believe she set  him up, but that doesn't get him off the hook w/ his asinine comments. 

Guess she figured if she was going down (sued by wifey) then she was going to take him down as well.

Yep, she knew he would take the bait...staged as hell.

she has over 100 hours of his recordings..  the Girl's got "game"..LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:26am
Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

Somebody buys the team...giving Sterling more money... I hear some of you all saying not to penalize the  players, but I'm sorry, I can't, if one of them was my boyfriend (notice I didn't say man), the goodies shop would be closed, closed, closed.

Excuse me, but.. ummm..  WTF??Confused

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:31am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Somebody buys the team...giving Sterling more money... I hear some of you all saying not to penalize the  players, but I'm sorry, I can't, if one of them was my boyfriend (notice I didn't say man), the goodies shop would be closed, closed, closed.

her p.ussy don't get wet for men who wear their shirts inside out
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:32am
speaking of goodies shop, i need to trim my goodies shop when i get home.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:49am
Wait huh the old racist is married smh
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

the only person winning is that girlfriend who apparently got everything in her name including a $1.8m condo and 3 luxury vehicles.  She's being sued by the wife and then she drops these tapes.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:49am

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

her p.ussy don't get wet for men who wear their shirts inside out

LOL.. thanks! that was so eloquently phrased...LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Wait huh the old racist is married smh

the only person winning is that girlfriend who apparently got everything in her name including a $1.8m condo and 3 luxury vehicles.  She's being sued by the wife and then she drops these tapes.

Yes! He has allegedly given the mistress a Bentley and 2 other cars and a yearly stipend of $240kish.  He then later bought her a $1.4m condo and that was when the wife got pissed and is suing the girl to get the assets back claiming she took advantage of the old geezer.

the wife wouldnt be interviewed during the game yesterday on camera but she told the ESPN reporter "she couldn't comment on whether that is her husband on the tape but she is not a racist." /eye roll
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:01am
Mrs. Sterling is saying "YEEEEESSSSSSS" high fiving her gfs at the country club about this.LOL
They all cackling "Git yo money, gurl" at the bridge table.LOLCryLOL

Donald Sterling’s estranged wife, Shelly, attends playoff game in all-black ensemble

OAKLAND, CA - APRIL 27:  Shelly Sterling (C), the wife of Donald Sterling owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, watches the Clippers against the Golden State Warriors in Game Four of the Western Conference Quarterfinals during the 2014 NBA Playoffs at ORACLE Arena on April 27, 2014 in Oakland, California. The players wore theirs warm up this way in protest of owner Donald Sterlings racially insensitive remarks. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement.  (Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)

Shelly Sterling (C), the wife of Donald Sterling, owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, watches the Clippers against the Golden State Warriors in game four of the Western Conference Quarterfinals. (Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)

Allegations that Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling made racist remarks have turned the embattled owner into a social pariah. He agreed not to attend Sunday night’s playoff game against the Golden State Warriors, but his wife, Shelly, from whom he is separated, was present.

Members of the Los Angeles Clippers listen to the national anthem before Game 4 of an opening-round NBA basketball playoff series against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday, April 27, 2014, in Oakland, Calif. The Clippers chose not to speak publicly about owner Donald Sterling. Instead, they made a silent protest. The players wore their red Clippers shirts inside out to hide the teams logo. (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez)

The Los Angeles Clippers chose not to speak publicly about owner Donald Sterling. Instead, they made a silent protest. The players wore their red Clippers’ shirts inside out to hide the team’s logo. (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez)

Players took off their warmups and tossed them in a pile at center court, wore their practice jerseys inside-out, concealing the Clippers logo, and also wore black socks and armbands in protest. Shelly Sterling was clad in all black. Rub it in, Shelly, rub his face in it! LOL

In an exclusive statement obtained by TMZ posted Sunday night, Shelly appears to corroborate that it is indeed her husband’s voice on the tape:

“Our family is devastated by the racist comments made by my estranged husband. My children and I do not share these despicable views or prejudices,” she said. “We will not let one man’s small-mindedness poison the spirit of the fans and accomplishments of the team in the city we love. We are doing everything in our power to stand by and support our Clippers team.”

Edited by Tbaby - Apr 28 2014 at 10:05am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair