Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 126>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:04pm
Hmm.....
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:05pm
And lol @ not playing. 

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:06pm
all i can think is that when you are bound to a legal contract and the owner of your job does something super fukked up, you are going to look for a new job asap WHICH IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM QUITTING YOUR JOB ON THE SPOT. if one person that is the bread winner and sole provider of their entire family and possibly 3 generations of your and your spouse's families tell me something different, im calling them on their bullshyt.

this one woman im cool with is the spouse of an exec of a major media outlet that is being publically  sued for discrimination against gays. She is going off about the clippers should quit or shouldnt show up for the game. Let me see if her azz is going to tell her husband to quit when this gay man's lawsuit is on the news every day knowing dam well she wouldnt want him to jeopardize the roof over her and her kids' heads.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:11pm
too bad she couldn't be on RHOA....oh well..
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:12pm
I don't blame them for playing.
I wouldn't have been critical if they decided not to play either.

But in the off season which could be soon for them I would maybe push for a trade or whatever else.
When they play they don't really have the owner in mind I can't blame them for trying to get to a championship that's their own accomplishment

I would want to get the hell out of there asap though.

The commish and the owners need to deal with this swiftly and a suspension just isn't good enough
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

do you all think she looks good ?

didn't expect her to be so short..
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:14pm
Chris Paul as the head of the players union has to deal with this too.
As soon as he can he needs to gather with the committee and decide what the plays need to do
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:15pm
ITA with glam I know nothing about basketball and i thought the biracial dude was Kris humphries lolol butttttt given the way the media works wouldn't their deciding not to play take away from what he said? A media spin along the lines of they are selfish, why didnt they play for the fans, the fans like little timmy who save all his paper route money to buy tickets for his family? etc etc

Make him stand up and face the $hitstorm by his lonesome

i knew knew knew there were more recording esp. about the team. 

also are the stands filled? any poster about his utterances?

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:16pm
Yeah the stands are filled but they are in Oakland at Oracle .
They don't head back to Staples in LA until Tuesday
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

not looking good so far for the Clippers 

yup...I was watching while mopping.  they should have just not played and gotten kudos for that instead of playing badly.
Exactly! My gf is a HUGE fan of CP3 and keeps turning off the tv lol she is pissed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 126>