Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

LA Clipper Owner: "Don't Bring Blacks To My Games"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 127>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:25am
^^Have you tried saving the pics to your desktop then uploading them to FB?

You can delete the photos from your desktop after you have uploaded them.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

It's always funny that when something like this happens black folks always turn on each other.
THAT'S SOOOO HILARIOUS.

It's obvious this guy is a racist scum. I'm against racism and discrimination towards all black people, not just when black men are thrown into the equation.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:10am
From LSA

...when they ran quickly to defend Gwyneth Paltrow's tweet using the word Brothas? Their deafening silence should have been employed then.
http://racerelations.about.com/od/di...Word-Tweet.htm

Nas said this:

“I would slap the sh*t out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,” “I would slapthe sh*t out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,”

Nas told Nas told CBS Local CBS Local recently. “She’s the homie, she’s cool. recently. “She’s the homie, she’s cool.

Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what

this sh*t is. We don’t interrupt Italians when they say ‘Wop’ to this sh*t is. We don’t interrupt Italians whenthey say ‘Wop’ to

each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you

“Some might not feel the same way,” he added. “Some of us will get angrier about it than others; but some people get a pass. The people that I know who are cool and real Brothas, Gwyneth Paltrowis a real Brotha that’s my homie. That’s how I’m on it. Some people get a pass.”

The Dream tried to take the blame for the tweet
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...z-controversy/

Uncle Ruckus Simmons wrote this:
http://globalgrind.com/2012/06/05/ru...in-paris-blog/

The correct response was from Q Tip: 

"Listen Rush Simmons, Toure, and all Black folk who are sympathist to this gwen paltrow Brotha thing. She may not have meant harm, sure it was in the heat of the moment but that fact that she showed not 1 IOTA of an apologetic tone, given the historical weight of that word is not responsible of G paltrow’s part. 

As powerful as hiphop is it DOESNT erase the years of damage that not only that word has done but circumstances that usually surrounded it. Sure there is empathy for the black American struggle from all races but the empathy shld be extended to the great pain we as blacks have experienced for generations.

For the pain that we still deal with in our communities daily. Was gwen wrong for recognizing unrelated people to the song as “Brothas in paris for real”? debatable. BUT she SHLD have. Paltrow shld have offered a “if i offended anyone im truly sorry” as a person who loves black people and understands there’s a scope of black folk that exist beyond the ones that she partied with in Paris who are still dealing w the complexities of their circumstances. 

black folks that dont know about giving a white person a “pass” … there is a lot to this thing. Rush ? Toure? its ok its all love brothas but lets build … later! and i got love for yall and im glad we can express our views! peace. BTW i said nothing mean or nasty. i met gwen and chris. kool peeps! so no need to be mean in ur responses."

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=688879
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:17am

not Nas too

I'm running out of black people that I like
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

not Nas too

I'm running out of black people that I like

I said the same thing

Steven A Smith was just on GMA talking about how the black folks on the team may want to boycott but they have a job to do.
cmoniquew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmoniquew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:45am
I'm doubting the recording will be authenticated, I'm sure that's her bargaining chip.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:02am
anybody posted the articles showing what started this ?
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by cmoniquew cmoniquew wrote:

I'm doubting the recording will be authenticated, I'm sure that's her bargaining chip.
what is she bargaining against ?

Edited by bunzaveli - Apr 27 2014 at 10:03am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:25am

A Ferrari, TWO Bentleys and a $1.4MILLION apartment: Race-row NBA owner Donald Sterling's lavish gifts to girlfriend he argued with on racist recording, as revealed by his wife of 50 years' lawsuit 

• Rochelle Sterling, LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling's wife of 50 years, filed a lawsuit last month against his lover 
  • Mr Sterling was recorded berating his girlfriend, Vanessa Stiviano, for posting a photo with Magic Johnson
  • Sterling tells Stiviano, who is Mexican and African-American, not to bring black people to games
  • He said that she can sleep with black people but he doesn't want her to post pictures of herself with them on Instagram
  • Sterling, 81, has twice been sued for refusing to rent apartments minorities
  • Heat forward LeBron James called on NBA Commissioner Adam Silver to take swift action
  • Clippers players considered boycotting Game 4 of playoffs but decided against it
  • Team president  Andy Roeser stated the tape might have been Stiviano's way to get even with the Sterling family for sueing her for embezzlement 

• The estranged wife of embattled Clippers owner Donald Sterling described her husband’s much younger girlfriend in a multimillion-dollar lawsuit as a gold-digger who seduces and cajoles wealthy older men into showering her with presents.

Sterling’s girlfriend Vanessa Stiviano, 38, sparked a firestorm on Saturday by allegedly leaking an audio recording of the 81-year-old Clippers owner launching a racist rant in which he berated her for being seen in public with black friends, including Magic Johnson.

The shocking clip set off a massive scandal in the media, with current and former NBA players like LeBron James and Charles Barkley calling on the league to take immediate action against Sterling. The NBA is investigating the claims and is set to make a decision within days.

In the meantime, a lawsuit filed by Sterling’s estranged wife of 50 years Rochelle claims to show how the Clipper’s owner treated his girlfriend before the apparent row – by lavishing her with a series of gifts including a Ferrari, two Bentleys, a Range Rover and a $1.4million apartment. 

Woman scorned: Donald Sterling's wife of 50 years, Rochelle (pictured), filed a lawsuit in March against his girlfriend, Vanessa Stiviano, accusing her of using her feminine wiles to get her hands on their family money

Clowning around: Stiviano posed last April in a red bikini and a clown nose sitting in a Ferrari that Sterling allegedly bought for her with family money

Life in the fast lane: According to Rochelle Sterling's lawsuit, besides the flashy 2012 Ferrari, her husband gifted Stiviano two Bentleys and a Range Rover

In court documents filed March 7 by Sterling's spouse of 50 years and the mother of his three children, Rochelle Sterling writes that her husband and Stiviano - who also goes by the aliases Vanessa Maria Perez, Monica Gallegos, Maria Monica Perez Gallegos and Maria Valdez – first met in 2010 at the Super Bowl.

According to Mrs Sterling's lawsuit, cited by the Los Angles Times, over the past four years, her husband used their commonly owned resources to buy his girlfriend a 2012 Ferrari, a pair of Bentleys and a 2013 Range Rover worth a total of more than $500,000.

In additional to the high-end vehicles, some of which are prominently featured on Stiviano's instagram account documenting her high-flying lifestyle, Mr Sterling also gifted her $1.8million to buy a duplex on West 4th Street in Los Angeles and $240,000 for living expenses.

Mrs Sterling's lawsuit, which claims that her husband gave Stiviano money and presents without her consent, seeks full restitution along with unspecified compensatory damages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614216/A-Ferrari-TWO-Bentleys-1-4MILLION-apartment-Race-row-NBA-owner-Donald-Sterlings-lavish-gifts-girlfriend-argued-racist-recording-revealed-wife-50-years-lawsuit.html

rest of article

Edited by bunzaveli - Apr 27 2014 at 10:28am
    jonesable View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 10:31am

Edited by jonesable - Apr 27 2014 at 10:32am
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
    Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 127>