Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 122>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

She posted them, which is all the co-signing one needs to do. Isn't that why you posted it here?

I posted them cuz I follow her and I saw it on my feed. Chill, she's beautiful enough imo...

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 26 2014 at 10:18pm
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

She posted them, which is all the co-signing one needs to do. Isn't that why you posted it here?

Rofl no body better come for Wonder's bewLOL

LoL right...LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:20pm
Mofos sit out games for minor reasons all the time but cant take a stand against racism. Who would blame them ...people who are literally living pay check to pay check everyday take stands..so again its an excuse to mot want to ruffle feathers or make the owners uncomfortable.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Rofl no body better come for Wonder's bewLOL

Lol ijs...don't post it then diminish the effort...Beyoncé is too busy for all of that.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:26pm
Wonder, jayz and beyonce are the new blacks and have no time for this. Word to Barneys.

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Mofos sit out games for minor reasons all the time but cant take a stand against racism. Who would blame them ...people who are literally living pay check to pay check everyday take stands..so again its an excuse to mot want to ruffle feathers or make the owners uncomfortable.

Best to do nothing at all.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:30pm
How do we take a stand that actually means something though?  How do we take a stand against racism that affects the racists and not the victims? 

I'm all for taking the right stand.  It feels like the players who have worked their butts off to get to the playoffs and sitting their games out seems like punishing them for remarks made by the owner who'll be home in his mansion with his many times over more millions than them.  This guys pockets are DEEP.  He's been an owner since '81.  Empty stands for a few games is not going to change sh*t for him.  

If anything would work, it would be the ENTIRE NBA to strike until he's fired and fined up the ass.  He's a known racist with known and well documented slaps on the wrist.  Make him step down but let the players play.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

How do we take a stand that actually means something though?  How do we take a stand against racism that affects the racists and not the victims? 

I'm all for taking the right stand.  It feels like the players who have worked their butts off to get to the playoffs and sitting their games out seems like punishing them for remarks made by the owner who'll be home in his mansion with his many times over more millions than them.  This guys pockets are DEEP.  He's been an owner since '81.  Empty stands for a few games is not going to change sh*t for him.  

If anything would work, it would be the ENTIRE NBA to strike until he's fired and fined up the ass.  He's a known racist with known and well documented slaps on the wrist.  Make him step down but let the players play.

This^^^^^^
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:33pm
who can fire the owner?  are him and his wife 50/50 owners?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:35pm
Thats exactly what I'm saying. The other owners would push him out one way or another. Doing nothing tho....i cant get wit it
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

This was confusing to listen to. It comes off as scripted

They both sound like bad Actors trying out for a movie.

are you and bribby the same person

While listening to the tape, the flow of the conversation just did not seem natural to me.

Probably because she was acting like she did not "understand" what he was saying (trying to explain to her).

You "cordially"associate with Blacks when you "have to" ........and that's it......

HUH Really, do not understand what that means.
I simply added my point of view, what's all this about my cordially associating anything with Blacks ? You are obviously misconstruing my comment.
I said what I had to say. Not looking to have a debate. It's not my style.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 122>
  Share Topic