Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

LA Clipper Owner: Dont Bring Blacks To My Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 2:16pm
this is a new option tho for wives who live in states with no Alienation of Affection laws LOL. They gonna make these mistresses pay one way or the other
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 2:17pm
Wow she made an enemy of that wife

Big mistake, hope she has a stash
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 2:22pm
Honestly, if I was the wife IWNDAFlyinfFck at all..

I'm billionaire and wouldn't care.. I'm sure she had a well hidden side piece.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Honestly, if I was the wife IWNDAFlyinfFck at all..

I'm billionaire and wouldn't care.. I'm sure she had a well hidden side piece.

you're nice
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 2:26pm
but it sounds like it's more than just her being his mistress that made the wife go after her. The ex wife said V was mean to her LOL. Can't be my husband's mistress spending my inheritance and be rude to me all at same time. I might be willing to share him (esp if he looked like this prune) but you will respect me as his wife!

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 15 2015 at 2:30pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

but it sounds like it's more than just her being his mistress that made the wife go after her. She said the woman was mean to her LOL. Can't be my husband's mistress spending my inheritance and be rude to me all at same time. I might be willing to share him (esp if he looked like this prune) but you will respect me as his wife!

Aww Purp ...

Billionaire money would make me not care...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 2:31pm
I feel like the judge should have directed the wife to the husband.....he was out her tricking.....if she was blowing that wrinkled dick she earned that shyt.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 2:35pm
I wish I knew.

@Rumbie

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 15 2015 at 2:42pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I feel like the judge should have directed the wife to the husband.....he was out her tricking.....if she was blowing that wrinkled dick she earned that shyt.....

I bet wife and husband worked together against V to get money back. For revenge for V exposing him.

I'm glad V exposed him tho.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2015 at 3:09pm
Yep....he deserved it......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon