Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kylie Jenner - 'I don't have a boyfriend'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 9:45am
Ummm all those K girls ... got jungle fever. :/

And they choose the worst of the lot. She can have Jaden .. he did not get enough structure in his upbringing .. he will turn out to be a mess.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 18 2013 at 9:46am
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Lauren. Lauren. wrote:

She could be lying about the no boyfriend thing. When the pretty one had a bf she kept it a secret for a while.
There was an interview where she said college isn't in her future.
Honestly I wouldn't see the point.
If you're on magazine covers, designing/taking credit for pacsun,
and already making millions from reality tv and other things.... in this day and age you made it.

Nooo everyone need an education.

Otherwise, she will be a rich air head with a shallow self of worth ... just ripe for someone to come along and take advantage.
Lauren. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lauren. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:20am
Yes everyone needs an education but not everyone needs a college education. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 12:45pm
prom? she looks 26 tho
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Otherwise, she will be a rich air head with a shallow self of worth ... just ripe for someone to come along and take advantage.

school doesnt automatically make one not shallow. in fact it can do just that.
that said, its always best to get a sound education. nothing wrong with it. but there are plenty of educated shallow airheads out there

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 12:54pm
honestly, the only thing she would need education in is how to manage her money and/or a business.

Now if she wanted to take classes to become a more well rounded individual then thats; her choice but why take a class when u can travel the world and get first hand experience?

College is overrated if you are already extremely wealthy
I know the only reason im even in college is to ensure that im not struggling financially because i only have a high school diploma under my belt, not because im afraid of becoming an airhead
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

prom? she looks 26 tho

gurlllllllllllll
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

honestly, the only thing she would need education in is how to manage her money and/or a business.

Now if she wanted to take classes to become a more well rounded individual then thats; her choice but why take a class when u can travel the world and get first hand experience?

College is overrated if you are already extremely wealthy
I know the only reason im even in college is to ensure that im not struggling financially because i only have a high school diploma under my belt, not because im afraid of becoming an airhead

cosign

Nowadays you need an associated degree to be a receptionist as some places.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic