Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kurls2Kinks intial review pre pics.!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:10pm
Cry Aw man.
Sponsored Links

l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 2:19pm
I stare at the screen......refreshing every 5 minutes.......waiting patiently for some pictures to give me life....Big smile
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by _belle _belle wrote:

Its sooooo pretty.
I have a really dumb question. . . is it unreasonable to expect the ends of the hair to match right up by the weft? Like my hair will blend better with tips of this hair than the roots because the roots are wavy and mine ARE NOT. lol. 

MY questions exactly...most hair is like that or the ends have straight ends.
tenayexoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenayexoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 9:58pm
I dont know how to upload checkout my IG for install pics tenayexoxo
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2013 at 4:02am
Originally posted by tenayexoxo tenayexoxo wrote:

I dont know how to upload checkout my IG for install pics tenayexoxo

Your page is private....................

Just use tinypic to upload photos here
MissRepresented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissRepresented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:12am
Beautiful hair, love the curl pattern, if you can, would love to see an install update :D
l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:37pm
Well, I have been going through it trying to find another curly hair vendor ( my first was KCY AKC ) loved that hair but after a few months it started to tangle and dread like crazy, and de-tangleing became a nightmare combined with the shedding....although after all was de-tangled it looked beautiful!!!.....it just became more upkeep than it should have been.  So I've been looking and found them, i really like the hair she had on her website.  Emailed her and gave her pics of what I wanted and let her know I might be making a purchase in a few weeks.  Well, we emailed a few times. she was really nice, sent me pics of the hair and everything. Then I didn't get a reply till like a week later....she said she missed it on accident...I had started hunting again cause I was on a mission.  Well, I've had no such luck with any other companies so I went back to her and she recently had a re-vamped version on one of her textures and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I've been emailing her for the last 2 weeks trying to get a response about the hair ( she has since said it was going to be discontinued) but I haven't gotten any replies, even when the hair was in stock.  I am really in need of some Curl HAIR and I am going to give her another go but if I don't a reply by Monday, Im moving on.......
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:16am
Sorry guys I kno I'm hella late,but here are my pics I didn't take many while wearing the hair:(..oan the hair is still holding up.it doesn't really shed and the only time it tangles is when I wear it in a ponytail for like two days..lol.. I jus can't deal with big hair.

Edited by ms.sherre - Sep 19 2013 at 8:28am
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:21am
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[IMG]http:// http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/sherre91/media/bbcd00cf-a69f-443b-9af8-2e7da36beffb_zpsa257c5b9.jpg. - [/IMG]

Edited by ms.sherre - Sep 19 2013 at 9:50am
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:34pm
Nice!  How long did you have it in?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>