Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kurls2Kinks intial review pre pics.!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:05pm
Pretty curls. Please don't forget to post install pics 
Sponsored Links

CurlySueMarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlySueMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:38pm
can't wait to see the install!! If you decide against using the hair, I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands : )
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 7:16am
[QUOTE=miamiu] Very pretty curls...you know i love the curlies.

_belle...I understand what your saying. Sometimes it depends on the length of the hair. All depends on how it is dried as well. Most times weight makes it wavy at the weft that is why when i dry from a cowash while getting dressed i turbie my hair.
[/
QUOTE]

^^^^this, couldn't find a way to explain.!! And thanks miamiu.!
ms.sherre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.sherre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 7:19am
Originally posted by SarahJaney SarahJaney wrote:

Looks lovely .. cant wait to see the install
do you think two bundles will be enough

Thanks, and I not sure, but the bundles are very full so u might be able to get away with two, but it also depends on the length, and how full you want your hair.!!
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 9:15am
Any updates on this hair?
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:45am
I try to buy this Hair a few weeks back, and I Got an Email from them stating that, Hair and the lenghth I order wasnt up to Par, and she Kindly refunded my money,I think they are still new, and perhaps need to find a better Vendor..But I was impressed, that she was being honest, and Thanked her.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

I try to buy this Hair a few weeks back, and I Got an Email from them stating that, Hair and the lenghth I order wasnt up to Par, and she Kindly refunded my money,I think they are still new, and perhaps need to find a better Vendor..But I was impressed, that she was being honest, and Thanked her.

This vendor gets 2 snaps and a twirl for being honest and not keeping your money to find a new vendor then order hair that was a total mix match.
mrshenderson71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshenderson71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:25pm
Nice hair ....cant wait to see the install
sbgilliam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbgilliam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2013 at 8:39pm
BEAUTIFUL!! it look like its gonna be nice big hair....
tenayexoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tenayexoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2013 at 11:58am
I just received mine! she had a 15% off summer flash sale . I ordered an 16' and 18" and she emailed me and told me that the 16' she had in stock didnt hold up to her standers and sent me a 20' instead! amazing....the bundles are very full and nice. The hair smelled great and the customer service was the best I have ever experienced! I hoping i can get away with two bundles because I want to install next week but if not i will just order another bundle.  Kurls2kinks is a company that I will spend my money on again!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>