FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Korean Italy Towel for Super Smooth Skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Kiwipanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kiwipanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:00am
Bought them last week and it works wonders ^_^
I just soak in my jacuzzi bath tub for 15 mins, get off it and gently pat my legs dry with a towel and start using the towels. I have sensitive, dry skin and the towels just get rid off that yucky stuff off my skin. After that, I wash my legs back in the tub and put lotion on. My only complaint is how really small they are but overall its works! I can't stop touching my legs haha xD
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 9:12pm
I haven't used my towel in a couple weeks... my skin is still super smooth!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 5:13pm
damn I haven't exfoliated in a while and my skin is sooo smooth.
I got a new body lotion, because I am gaining weight and I don't want stretch marks, that is great and I think it is helping keep the smoothness of the exfoliation: St Ives Skin Renewing Collagen and Elastin.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 8:25pm
Love these things.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2014 at 10:57pm
I bought the Salux towel to complement the KIT and OMG it does help a lot!
I got the Salux wet, rubbed some soap bar on it and rubbed it against my skin. It lathered nicely and I even scrubbed my face - gently - with it. After I showered, my skin was buttery smooth.
Korean Italy Towel is for the heavy exfoliation, removing dead skin cells weekly.
Salux towel is for daily scrubbing, to keep your skin smooth.
Love the combo and I am so happy I got it!
Make sure yours is made in Japan!

you can find it on amazon, package of 3 or one >>>>>> here
Queenie905 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queenie905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2014 at 1:26am
good to know.Thanks for sharingSmile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2014 at 1:34pm
Pair the KIT with the Salux towel, a Japanese invention, and what you get? Super smooth skin.
The KIT exfoliates, and the Salux seems to intensify the results from the Korean Italy towel.
I started using it only 2 days ago, and on the first day I saw the difference. It can be used on face and body. My hands are ridiculously smooth.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2014 at 12:39am
Today I bathed and then exfoliated with KIT... I saw sooo much dead skin falling off. Then I finished it up by scrubbing my body with salux towel..... my skin is super smooth

Edited by sexyandfamous - Dec 22 2014 at 12:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12