FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Korean Italy Towel for Super Smooth Skin

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Korean Italy Towel for Super Smooth Skin
    Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 10:16pm
Sooooo I learned about Korean Italy Towels here on BHM. I researched and found several blogs, pics, and articles about it.

I soaked my body in a nice hot bath for at least 15 minutes, drained the water, and after that I grabbed one of the little towels and started exfoliating my skin, doing circular movements, sometimes up and down movements. This skin started to come off my legs, then tights, belly, arms, neck, face EVERYWHERE!

After I scrubbed my whole body (back being the hardest part, but I will get the long version so I can do it with no problem), I washed it off (the dead skin that comes off, may stick on the bathtub, so you better be ready for a bit of cleaning after doing it), dried off and touched my skin. So smooth.

I thought it was my imagination, but my skin was still smooth the day after, and the day after, and the other day!

I have been using it for only 4 weeks. So now I do the recommended weekly exfoliating session with this towel, and my skin is super smooth. I actually missed it last week, and my skin was still smooth even today. Actually, even my feet' skin feel smooth! I have done it on my face, but I'll try opening my pores first with a hot towel and then exfoliate to see if I get better results.

Super cheap, great product and excellent quality!
It exfoliates, brightens, and removes dead skin!
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 9:39am
Sexy I'm been trying to tell the girls about this like forever. I promise you that your skin will feel like butter after you fully scrub your body. I went and got mine scrubbed at the spa and I told myself I will go to the spa every month but exfoliate with the towel every day. Bomb Bomb Bomb its the best thing for your skin.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 5:15pm
You go to a spa for that? I didn't even know they had spas using that towel in the US!
I thought it was only in Korea! They have those special bath houses where you pay less than 10 bucks to have someone scrub your body.

I will look for one in my area, but meanwhile, I am loving how smooth my skin is, and you are right, my skin does feel like butter!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

You go to a spa for that? I didn't even know they had spas using that towel in the US!
I thought it was only in Korea! They have those special bath houses where you pay less than 10 bucks to have someone scrub your body.

I will look for one in my area, but meanwhile, I am loving how smooth my skin is, and you are right, my skin does feel like butter!

That's what it was like a bath house and spa. It was lovely.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:02pm
Youse a G for using it on your face. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:11pm
^^^^^LOL
It doesn't hurt if you exfoliate slowly and you wet your face. I didn't see much dead skin coming off, but my face did feel smoother.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic