Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kordell and Porsha getting divorced! UPDATE PG 9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kordell and Porsha getting divorced! UPDATE PG 9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I divorce you I divorce yo whole family......no I cant kick the bobos with yo momma.....your kids have a momma so they can holla at her.......no I ain't going to your great aunties funeral......you gotta move on completely.......harsh maybe.....but effective.....people use that to hang around.

lmaooooo fooooooooooool
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:02pm
 I dont think u would be like that Sand if u became lil man step mom and helped raise him for 10 years or summin.... not talking about just him visiting on weekends..Im talking a real father that has him at least 50% of the time while yall were married.

Cry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:06pm
I would.....im a Virgo......I'm naturally emotionally distant and cold......that's why I don't date men with kids and when I do I refuse to be around them.........
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:13pm
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I take the role of parent even step-parent too seriously. I couldnt do it.

Like I said I dont date men with children but I might smang one but I wouldnt want to meet his offspring.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:13pm
my ex-fiancee had a daughter...i saw her go from no words to speaking full sentences to school.  I miss her and still think about her all the time.  about a year and a half after we broke up he called me on Christmas Day so she could talk to me.  i cried.  then, i called him like a year later to get updates on her and he told me not to call him anymore. LOL  i think he was mad that i was just trying to talk to her.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 27 2013 at 4:14pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:07pm
so marriage joins the 2 families (other thread) and divorce breaks the 2 fams up? LOL. My bro tried that mess when he divorced my sil but we wont let her go. He can leave when he wanna though lol.

eta: longer marriage though)

Edited by PurpleHaze - Apr 27 2013 at 7:08pm
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my ex-fiancee had a daughter...i saw her go from no words to speaking full sentences to school.  I miss her and still think about her all the time.  about a year and a half after we broke up he called me on Christmas Day so she could talk to me.  i cried.  then, i called him like a year later to get updates on her and he told me not to call him anymore. LOL  i think he was mad that i was just trying to talk to her.

Or it could be that he had a gf and didn't won't no problems...js
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

OuchOuch
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

nah, he wanted this bawdy.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 9:36am

LOCKED OUT: Kordell Stewart CHANGED THE LOCKS On Porsha...Forcing Her to Back Home To Mommy!

May 20 | by _YBF

photo ScreenShot2013-05-20at75402AM.png

Former NFL baller Kordell Stewart is playing hard ball with estranged wife Porsha Stewart (Williams).  This dude recently changed the locks on their mansion and is NOT providing her with keys!  Get deets on Porsha moving back home to her mom inside....

photo ScreenShot2013-05-20at73940AM-1.png

"RHOA" star Porsha Stewart, who's gone back to her maiden name, Porsha Williams, filed documents with family court in Georgia, according to TMZ, revealing that she had to move back in with her mom after her estranged husband, Kordell Stewart, changed the locks!

We've been following the Stewart's nasty divorce for weeks now and we've come to the realization that Kordell DOES NOT do well with communication.  You'll recall Porsha found out about the divorce through social media and it seems that she only found out about the locks being changed AFTER she tried to get into the damn house.  Sad.

Porsha's lawyers did reach out to Kordell's legal team for keys...but they haven't provided any. It sure seems like they're making it hard for the former pastor as Kordell wouldn't even attend mediation sessions, calling them a "waste of everyone's time."  Y'all know Pastor Porsha's faith is being tested as we speak.  We feel you girl.

For her part, Porsha wants a new set of keys (that actually work) or money to find a "suitable alternative residence."  Message to Kordell, "You can't win when you dirty" (in our NeNe Leakes' voice).

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233>
  Share Topic