Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kola has a message for you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:32am
No one checking for Koala no more... Chile boo...
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:18am
If hoes can come for Kola, Kola can come for those hoes

It can boggle some women's mind how someone who isnt the typical standard of pretty can get rich and powerful men, but you shouldnt hate. Instead use it as motivation and inspiration.

Lipstick Alley does piss me off with that. I'm not saying Kola is cute or the perfect example of this but its true...Any black girl will instantly get shade but any exotic girl will get praise no matter how underwhelming she looks. Like hoes will be throwing flowers at ugly yellow girls like itsmyrayeraye but shade someone like Teyana Taylor but they look a lot a like facially. To me both them ugly but certain women dont see that. In fact I really dont think a lot of them hoes even black on that site

and BHM is a funny one because a lot of these hoes are gay/bi/questionable and dont even like men, but will be the first to hate on another bitch about a man

Kola is a drama queen though and needs to turn her Google Alerts off and rise above it...but she wont lol and we'll stay entertained
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 1:47am
That gif represents my face while reading those bitter bish tweets.LOL

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

anyone else spot the irony in a 'supposed progressive black womanist' trying to distinguish herself from other other women through her relationships with powerful 'men'

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

If hoes can come for Kola, Kola can come for those hoes

It can boggle some women's mind how someone who isnt the typical standard of pretty can get rich and powerful men, but you shouldnt hate. Instead use it as motivation and inspiration.

Lipstick Alley does piss me off with that. I'm not saying Kola is cute or the perfect example of this but its true...Any black girl will instantly get shade but any exotic girl will get praise no matter how underwhelming she looks. Like hoes will be throwing flowers at ugly yellow girls like itsmyrayeraye but shade someone like Teyana Taylor but they look a lot a like facially. To me both them ugly but certain women dont see that. In fact I really dont think a lot of them hoes even black on that site

and BHM is a funny one because a lot of these hoes are gay/bi/questionable and dont even like men, but will be the first to hate on another bitch about a man

Kola is a drama queen though and needs to turn her Google Alerts off and rise above it...but she wont lol and we'll stay entertained

Most dont like Kola because of the f*ck sh*t she's said about other women and other black people, as well as her foaming at the mouth over a mostly positive book discussion. The comments on her appearance and her past and/or present relationships come with the territory, but here aint a soul who is hating on Kola Boof. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 8:05am
Lawd.

Hi Kola.   We're really sorry we haven't talked about you in a long time Hug

OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:16am
missed this one

How this thread fair with Team Kola boof?

Edited by OoDles O - Aug 19 2013 at 9:18am
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:25am
Dead
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 9:27am
LMAO!
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 10:12am
I dont feel like it.

Edited by Qualified - Aug 19 2013 at 10:13am
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 12:08pm
DeadLSA
So I utilized Google and I deduced that:

+  = 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair