Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kola has a message for you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kola has a message for you
    Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 10:58am

I'm really trying to underst the women of Lipstick Alley and Black Hair Media. How they judging beauty? And why they BROKE & with broke men?

https://twitter.com/KolaBoof/status/367427304084881412

KOLA BOOF (Official)@KolaBoof13 Aug
I'm really trying to underst the women of Lipstick Alley and Black Hair Media. How they judging beauty? And why they BROKE & with broke men?

• RT @C_M_Hanley Ummmm... Yeah! My hat is off to your husband, and congrats to you both! <--Thanks King. :)

• TIP: Beauty ain't sh*t...when you up against Kola Boof. (Lipstick Alley & Black Hair Media). Catch a clue Slugs.

• those nasty sloppy Bitter Black bitches over at "Black Hair Media" & their inability to understand why Kola always gets Prince Charming

• LMAO! And I do hate to emphasize money. Because it's honestly not important. But they want what I have SOOOO bad. Broke nasty slugs.

• One of the first episodes of my new show will be about broke beautiful BIRACIAL bitches who date broke men & think Kola Boof is ugly.

• This video shows exactly what I look like & I agree with my husband. I am "'n gorgeous" --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reSf0KgmHiM 

• LMAO! ...This video shows exactly what I look like & I agree with my husband. I am "'n gorgeous" --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reSf0KgmHiM 

• RT @McCrayAuthor @infantejp but Kola isn't that the agent's job to ask publishers for money. o.O --Thats why I fired him & got me book deal

• I'm really trying to underst the women of Lipstick Alley and Black Hair Media. How they judging beauty? And why they BROKE & with broke men?

• I wasn't after a man with money, I never go for that....but my 1st hubby Simon Palacio is a millionaire. And now this one has good Credit.

• Not only that...but apparently, a LOT of men think I'm pretty. In fact, the TOP men.

• Not only that...but apparently, a LOT of men think I'm pretty. In fact, the TOP men. @blackpower350

• PLEASE SOMEBODY...help me understand it. Because I'm starting to think American women are blind & dumb.

• I'm just trying to understand how I'm so unattractive...yet I had all the men that every woman wants.

• I'm 44...I've dated Mike Tyson, Gerard Butler, Djimon Hounsou, the President of South Africa Zuma...unfortunately Osama Bin Laden.

• If these "green eyes & banana skinned" chicks are so HOT...why they can't get all the rich cute men Kola Boof gets?

Sponsored Links

Omni Harmony View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:00am
    I had no idea she felt this way about us.   She must still lurk long after the camille book incident 

Edited by Omni Harmony - Aug 17 2013 at 11:00am
    Alias_Avi View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:01am
    LOL girl, bye
    CherryBlossom View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:01am
    LOL!!

Edited by CherryBlossom - Aug 17 2013 at 1:36pm
    afrokock View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:04am
    she dated jacob 'no condom but a shower prevents aids' zuma?

she says that with pride

guuuuuuuuuuuuurl!!!
    AshBash89 View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:09am
    Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

I had no idea she felt this way about us.   She must still lurk long after the camille book incident 

LMAO what did ya'll do to her?
    Derri View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:13am
    Fawk you Kaka Boof
    You and your white man
    Eden. View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:14am
    she sure knows her target audience.
    coconess View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:17am
    This video shows exactly what I look like & I agree with my husband. I am "'n gorgeous" --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reSf0KgmHiM 

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 11:24am
    "Broke nasty slugs"

This made me ugly laugh... damn, what's she angry for though?

And how can you be talking about "biracial bitches" when you married a white man? 

I'm honestly confused by this woman, what does she even do?LOLConfused
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    House of CB London
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
    Dependable Quality Hair
    Switch Up your Look with a protective Style