BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kola Boof writes new article on Zoe Saldana

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.91  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:47pm
Loved Zoe in After Sex! Best lesbian scene ever ClapLOL
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:57pm
was camille mentioned yet
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

im sure they make the connection cuz she was at the premieres and everything

girl ask 10 people who were the real actors in that movie and they will give u this

lol i definitely disagree
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Skittles Fun Fact: I've never seen Pocahontas in Space, I mean,  Avatar. Not even on bootleg. Never piqued my interests, and I rather enjoy fantasy/sci-fi movies. I guess I just knew it was fcukery.

It's alright. BEAUTIFULLY ANOMATED, VISUALLY STUNNING, decent plot.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:31pm
Meh
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

I approve of everything Kola Said..

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:38pm
The writing in the OP is horrendous 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

i get tired of Zoe. its like she tries too hard to tell people "yes, i'm black, but I can't complain about it b/c obama is prez." that line of thinking pisses me off...why does having a black president invalidate the racism/sexism in Hollywood, or anywhere? why does having him in office make you unable to speak out about it?

she's not a great actress...drumline and that one movie about the knock off Julliard was probably some of her best work tbh. 

casting zoe was a slap in the face b/c it basically goes against what nina was about, and I agree with that.

ConfusedThe knock off Julliard? It was about ABT. People from Julliard work to eventually make it into a company like ABT but carry on. #dancermoment
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:10pm
I liked Zoe before but now, not so much. She needs to know when it is ok to turn down a role. The Casting Director and Director did a horrible job. There are too many Black(non-mulatto,etc) women out there that they could've casted for this role. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 9:26pm
People didn't go to see Avatar for Zoe ... and won't go to see the sequel for Zoe either

They tested her draw power with Columbiana 

If she really wanted to commit to the role and be believable she could have tanned instead of the ridiculous makeup
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic