BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kola Boof on Soledad O'Brien

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:47am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Samone....u know it depends upon the placement of the stars.LOL  I said something to that effect also a year or 2 ago.  I can't remember the thread but I know Halle was brought up. BHM went ahead and snatched my wig and drilled me a new asshole....for free.

lmao
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:47am
Becky you black ?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:51am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Geesh people ... what haters you all are!  I think you all just hate her because she is so light skinned but you try to pretend it's all about her politics. Hee hee!  I'm not buying it.

Soledad clearly stated that her mother was Afro-Cuban. Have any of you folks ever BEEN to Cuba? Well, I have and a great deal of the population was Afro- Cuban (Black) .. a minority being (White) Spanish - Cuban.

And her father is Austrialian - so both of her parents are immigrants to America which is something she has spoken about in the past. So how does this combination translate to her being Black American? In fact, I have never once heard Soledad say ... she was Black American.

I have met soo many Black women like Soledad that have been so beaten over the head (verbally) by Black Americans because they look and act 'too White' and then those same people further talk about them because they married White people.

Well if Black people do not accept them (and I'll bet Soledad got it bad from Black folks at an early age) then they will surely end up with a White partner and producing children that look like ... whatever the genes happen upon. Duh! Nobody can control how kids turn out. Another point of ignorance. The kids look happy and healthy. That's good enough in my book.

So sad that Black Americans are so UGLY to everyone that doesn't fit into their mold .. of what it is to be Black. Ultimately, it just runs folks off .. which is for the best actually.Clap

There's a BIG BEAUTIFUL world out there (of acceptance) .. away from all that hate in America.
Grow up.

Soledad is ... doing just fine.

Why are you here?
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:51am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Geesh people ... what haters you all are!  I think you all just hate her because she is so light skinned but you try to pretend it's all about her politics. Hee hee!  I'm not buying it.

Soledad clearly stated that her mother was Afro-Cuban. Have any of you folks ever BEEN to Cuba? Well, I have and a great deal of the population was Afro- Cuban (Black) .. a minority being (White) Spanish - Cuban.

And her father is Austrialian - so both of her parents are immigrants to America which is something she has spoken about in the past. So how does this combination translate to her being Black American? In fact, I have never once heard Soledad say ... she was Black American.

I have met soo many Black women like Soledad that have been so beaten over the head (verbally) by Black Americans because they look and act 'too White' and then those same people further talk about them because they married White people.

Well if Black people do not accept them (and I'll bet Soledad got it bad from Black folks at an early age) then they will surely end up with a White partner and producing children that look like ... whatever the genes happen upon. Duh! Nobody can control how kids turn out. Another point of ignorance. The kids look happy and healthy. That's good enough in my book.

So sad that Black Americans are so UGLY to everyone that doesn't fit into their mold .. of what it is to be Black. Ultimately, it just runs folks off .. which is for the best actually.Clap

There's a BIG BEAUTIFUL world out there (of acceptance) .. away from all that hate in America.
Grow up.

Soledad is ... doing just fine.

You really should shut up.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:52am
This thread will be in the 7th layer of hell by the time I wake up. I can already feel it.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:54am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

This thread will be in the 7th layer of hell by the time I wake up. I can already feel it.

Shiddd, I'm going to bed.

I got my first day at my new job tomorrow.

Nighties!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:54am
Becky is Kola with different views on blackness, but the same views on African Americans. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Nighties!
Congrats!!!

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:10am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Boo .. Lineage and culture are 2 different things point blank period and a dark skin spanish person isnt black.
please give an example of the bolded words in red please

Confusedhuh do you mean hispanic or spanish from spain?

because sammy davis jr. is black and his nationality his latin... so please splain yo self again

Nationality and race (or culture and ancestry) are two different things, you just proved my point. That man was a black man, because of primarily african ancestry. He may have been called Latin because of where he was born an raised, but there was no question as to what race he belonged to. I came at the wrong two members and my initial point got lost in the muck.
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:12am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Nighties!

Congrats, Hope all goes well!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 28>