BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kola Boof on Soledad O'Brien

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I don't see how black folk don't understand that claiming anyone and everyone as black is a disadvantage to us in many ways…..

Like they have this nearly white woman with white children telling US what it means to be black in America. And we will forever eat that sh*t up. And we will forever breed ourselves out.

I just hope that sh*t doesn't hit Africa anytime soon. I want to be able to go somewhere and see ACTUAL black people and not some 1/4 1/3 1/100 black ish that's accepted here.

Black in America isn't the same as black in Africa obviously. But go ahead and kick out all the light skinned folk that look white to you and see what we left with.

I'd be ok with that *shrug* I actually like my people and my lineage and what we've fought for and what this generation of people are working so hard to destroy (a true black identity) :)

Edited by femmemichelle - Dec 06 2012 at 10:34pm
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:37pm
Yall can "kick out all the light skinned folk" and act as if yall don't have the same/similar lineage and history Confused

I'm pretty sure some of them won't mind being in a community amongst themsevles
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:39pm
Lol why do we always have to divide ourselves? Light, Medium, Dark we are all black.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:42pm
Oh, Kola...

To all the people who were arguing for pro-black folk to marry white, is Soledad considered pro-black?

What if her kids were "community volunteers"LOL and married white? Would they be considered pro-black too? Where does the madness end.

Edited by noneyons - Dec 06 2012 at 10:42pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:46pm
Damn do any of y'all see her kids as black?

Ill probably die if y'all say yes
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:48pm
I don't. Just making a point. 

But what about her? Do yall consider her black? Pro-black at that even though she does "work" for the community and married a white man?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:48pm
wait. does the boofster like to get her swirl on? i can't remembers...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wait. does the boofster like to get her swirl on? i can't remembers...

Yeah she brags about bagging white men
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Damn do any of y'all see her kids as black?

Ill probably die if y'all say yes

i dont really care tbh. i have no actual opinion on her seed. but their kids, if they marry white, cannot even pretend. her kids can say mom is biracial--i dont think Soledad claims black. her kids will likely marry white and they def. will not be black.  they will be white with some strange in there.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 10:51pm
ok thanks. i thought so...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style