Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kola Boof on Soledad O'Brien

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:58pm

Slavery has already breed us out.

Sponsored Links

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:59pm
Oh wow…
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:04pm
i can go on twitter too and be ignorant.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:08pm
MM

Are you insinuating that having a large demographic has no political, social and economic advantage, whatsoever?
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

MM

Are you insinuating that having a large demographic has no political, social and economic advantage, whatsoever?

Yes.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

BHM erased my a whole post. Screw Kola, she's got issues with lighter blacks. She has issues about not being seen a mixed and is completely moronic and disrespectful. And to think I liked her at a time. I'm so tired of colorism in the black community.. You are black if you look it, you identify yourself as black, and if you have black ancestors.

Agreed.

It's not like people have a CHOICE of what color they turn out to be? Duh! How can you hate light skinned black people? She's just as messed up as those 'White Power' crazies running around in circles talking about how to keep the White race 'pure'. DUH?  They can no more keep the White race pure than they can keep the Black race pure.Confused

It is almost a symbionic  relationship at this point - each feeding off the other.

Two sides of the same messed up coin!

Kola is a nutcase. That rant was pure hatred ... which will never amount to anything Confused because it's just ... poison. I've beem hearing that crap since 1973... means nothing.

She just needs to see a shrink and figure out a way to get over herself because the world is not changing for her.

Edited by Becky - Dec 06 2012 at 6:43pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:29pm
That simple, huh?

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

MM

Yes.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:36pm

That simple, huh?

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

MM

Yes.

Pretty much.
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:42pm
Hail KOLA
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:53pm
I understand her frustrations to an extent

Our identity has been blotted out, you have to go digging with your fingers crossed to find our truth a lot of the time. And sometimes only certain people are chosen for the public to look to. It sends a certain message subconsciously. I think if who we were was obvious to the world, and most importantly to us, we wouldn't have a lot of the issues we have today. ( Such as, if a light skinned biracial woman who looks white (because I never knew she was half black until now) is telling us about us. We'd know already.) Starting with our own ideas of who we are and what our purpose in this life should be. 

Of course it is now up to us as individuals to be self-reflective enough to define ourselves for ourselves, despite being on our enemy's turn. We are desolate and afflicted. 

Anyway, biracial people exist and if they want to identify as black, they have that right. And if they want to use their white to their advantage since black is such a disadvantage (in society, purposely) then they have that opportunity. As long as they understand that their whiteness is a privilege rooted in hatred and bias, and why someone more black would be frustrated by that. 

Like people who get mad at me because I don't like whites. WTF!! 'you're racist and full of hate' Am I supposed to? Based on my experiences in this world, I effin hate white people. Period. it is what it is. I don't like swirling. I never will because I hate whites. But it is what it is, I can only control myself. 

Edited by Derri - Dec 06 2012 at 6:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System