Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kola Boof on Soledad O'Brien

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kola Boof on Soledad O'Brien
    Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:44pm
Does anyone follow Kola on Facebook. Here's what she had to say about Soledad. 

A White Woman (Soledad O'Brien) is given the power to DICTATE to Blacks what "blackness" is....she of an Irish name, white skin & everything but the burden.

She is to define an entire race of people from AFRICA based on the 1 drop
rule invented by the KKK and we're supposed to listen to her and not our
own continent. It's so typically arrogant and AMERICAN RACIST.
```````````````````````````
I don't give a what she's "PART" Charles MagicMan Paxton Jr. ....she's WHITE. 

This country, America, has got to be the most racist place on earth that she can be called 'black"
but cannot be called what she really is....WHITE. 

And you Brotha Man mothers that don't like the truth. 
You can't possibly love Blackness/Africa yet sit up claiming this is a "Black" person. YOU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This PROVES how **RACIST** the American people are (including the Blacks). 

Not a single Black person would dare claim that "anybody can be White" (even when they LOOK White). But they will claim that Africans are so inferior that just any 2% mattress- can be a Black person.

The KKK invented the 1 drop rule....to encourage Blacks to breed themselves into bastardization.

Blacks try to uphold this rule for dear life. They are still slaves. And it's a disgrace. But most of all, it shows their UTTER contempt and hatred for Africa and for Black people. The blanket hateful disrespect of claiming a White woman is "Black"----because she feels like it and we're nothing anyway. 

N!GGERS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't give a HOW COARSE that White bitch hair is!!! Zaak Fox ...what in the is that supposed to mean?

DO Blue Eyes mean I'm white?? Would you make that same claim mother?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a few drops of TURKISH blood--why can't I do a "White In America' tv. special. Explain that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This whole nation (America)...is BUILT OFF the hatred of Black people.

They systematically BREEDING the Blacks off the landscape and calling it "love".....but it's really HATE.
If you love someone, then you want them to exist...you want to see them around. You don't erase them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The POINT is Kinitra Brooks ...when will Black women be allowed to speak for their damn selves? Why is it so important to have her White face always claiming to be our spokesperson? As why are Black Americans so comfortable with White-looking people "as Black"? What defect causes you to see the "black" in Soledad but not the more obvious White? 

I'm not against her as a person....but I'm tired of the DICTATING that "Faux imitation" folks get away with. And I'm sick of the Western Blacks always positing White Images (Beyonce, Rihanna, etc.) as Black when they are in fact White Supremacist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And she goes on and on with other posters..

what you say BHM? I personally like Soledad, but should she have covered the "Black in America" segments?  Should the 1 drop still apply? 

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:57pm
Yeah I don't go by the one drop rule.
Why would I keep that ?

But I don't like Kola so throw that bish out with the bathwater
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:05pm
well she does make a point.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:07pm
Did she just call us "ni**ers?"

jr.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:08pm
The "one drop rule" as been really overstated in the last 2 decades

Black Americans don't use the "one drop rule"... never have to be honest
We use/used a mixture of rules inspired by the "one drop rule" and the "common sense" rule but more so the "common sense" rule

The "common sense" rule is actually understated
There have been many racial-determination court cases that have used the rule of "common sense" than there has been "one drop rule"

I wish people would pick up a damn book, geesh

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Yeah I don't go by the one drop rule.
Why would I keep that ?

But I don't like Kola so throw that bish out with the bathwater
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Did she just call us "ni**ers?"

jr.

Always.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:11pm
I'm sure there are 1 or 2 points somewhere in her gibberish rant
But she's about 300 yrs+ too late

We have a community and it's imperfectly made but it's too late to rearrange that ish now and plus, there's really no (political, social, economical) benefit to us in it

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:15pm
BHM erased my a whole post. Screw Kola, she's got issues with lighter blacks. She has issues about not being seen a mixed and is completely moronic and disrespectful. And to think I liked her at a time. I'm so tired of colorism in the black community.. You are black if you look it, you identify yourself as black, and if you have black ancestors.

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Dec 06 2012 at 5:21pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:17pm

Soledad has been fooling the world with that perm.  I consider anybody with that grade of hair(child pic) to be Black.  However, Soledad has White children so she should have been automatically disqualified to speak for the Black race. 

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I'm sure there are 1 or 2 points somewhere in her gibberish rant
But she's about 300 yrs+ too late

We have a community and it's imperfectly made but it's too late to rearrange that ish now and plus, there's really no (political, social, economical) benefit to us in it

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

what exactly does that mean?

on second thought i dont really want to know...sorry

Edited by tatee - Dec 06 2012 at 5:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training