Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kola Boof: Do we want change or an EXCHANGE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:54pm
i can totally understand the aversion to his delivery but that man was a mufcing prophet!

i don't remember ever reading the negros problem. i'll have to check it out.  
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:00am
you mentioned that white folks pumped money into booker t's platform but sh*t, i can't help but to wonder whether that was just a symptom of them crackas preferring niccas to stay in their place rather than getting too upitty. 

staying in our place has its place. it teaches us to build from the ground up. w.e.b wanted to run before he crawled with no ground to stand on imo.

i love that hd brought this topic into the subject. 

Edited by noneyons - Oct 24 2013 at 12:01am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:00am
It's a compilation of responses and of course it was THE social topic of the time.
White folk called it " The Negro Problem" aka what do we do with these pesky Negros now.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 7:58am
IA with HatianD and Jones. 

LOL @ Noney and Kola Boof

So hell yes assimilation and desegregation are a trap.   They don't want us and we shouldn't want them so bad. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:02am
Fcuk what she say
Fcuk her and the uterus her crazy ass crawled up out of
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:09am
They freed the enslaved people and let them loose without a plan. A lot of black people just didn't know what to do. I just wish there was a clear cut answer. I also wish whites would stop trying to throw road blocks in the way. They want us to act like obedient dogs. They just won't accept that we're living, breathing and feeling human beings just like them.

Edited by GG - Oct 24 2013 at 8:10am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:49am
I brought it up because it makes sooo much sense now. If we would have went bookers way at least we would be financially stable to a point where whites have to respect us. We are still chasing the dream of equality with some blacks thinking they already have it.

I see it as booker said what he said to get that funding/money whatever he needed. In my eyes he was saying let's make our own pie and worry about white folk later.

Someone said that most black men were fighting for the right to date white women and maaaaannn. I also look back now and think as a black man chasing the white dream, proving he can attain what they have "boosts" there egos in way "like look, yea you enslaved me but I can do what you do, have what you have" so in competing with everything we did HAD to be compared to them and the way they do it

Hope I made sense lol.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

They freed the enslaved people and let them loose without a plan. A lot of black people just didn't know what to do. I just wish there was a clear cut answer. I also wish whites would stop trying to throw road blocks in the way. They want us to act like obedient dogs. They just won't accept that we're living, breathing and feeling human beings just like them.

They can but they won't because they are scared of our greatness. Everytime we had a moment of greatness they found a way to squash it. Thats why I get so mad with complacent blacks. They don't realize they are living the dream tge white man wanted.

I'm waiting for the day every colored country realizes whites need them more than we need them.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

They can but they won't because they are scared of our greatness. Everytime we had a moment of greatness they found a way to squash it. Thats why I get so mad with complacent blacks. They don't realize they are living the dream tge white man wanted.

I'm waiting for the day every colored country realizes whites need them more than we need them.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 8:58am
Great topic. And how many times does the op have to say this topic is not about Boof.

Does anyone know if there is a mobile app for bhm? I'm using my phone more to access bhm but the screen is wide so have to scroll sideways to see text. Also can't see avi's but maybe that's a good thing. Thanks

will be back to contribute to discussion

Edited by zsazsa - Oct 24 2013 at 8:59am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair