Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kobe Bryant court battle with his Mother .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:52am
Damn that was cold of his parents. I don't believe my child owes me a damn thing. I chose to have him, I wouldn't accept a cent from him. His stuff, his mom should do as a mother does and hold it for her child. She had no right to sell it.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:11am
He's close with his sisters I believe.
They are good
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

The falling out occurred in 2000, though neither Joe nor Kobe talks about it publicly anymore. At 21, Kobe got engaged to 18-year-old Vanessa Laine, whom he had met on the set of a video shoot when she was a high school senior. Joe did not approve. The problem, according to the Los Angeles Times, was that Joe was "uncomfortable that Vanessa, a Latina, is not African-American, and he is uneasy with [Kobe's] selfless devotion to her." When Kobe and Vanessa got married the following year, Joe and Pam didn't attend the wedding. When the Lakers played three games in Philadelphia during the 2001 NBA Finals, Joe was nowhere to be found. When, at the end of that series, the Lakers triumphed and Kobe was spotted holding the trophy in the shower and crying, everyone assumed it was out of joy, or relief. But he later told the Times, "That was about my dad."

The chill persisted for years. Some sons might have lashed out, especially those as famous and powerful as Kobe. After all, it was in Kobe's house that Joe and Pam had lived for three years after Kobe signed with the Lakers in 1996. It was Kobe who bought Joe a BMW, Kobe who in December 1999 purchased 50 percent of Olimpia Milano of the Italian League, at a reported cost of just under $2 million, so his father could be a team executive. Yet Kobe never said a bad word in public about his father. Joe, for his part, told the Times, "It's his life, we've got nothing to do with it. We've done our job." In 2003, when Kobe was charged with sexual assault and much of the country pilloried him (the case was later dismissed, while a civil case was settled out of court), Joe stayed quiet.

fvck that rapist coon
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:27am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lmao who was the elegant poster that said she can do as she pleases if the kids dont move the sh*t out of her house ? anyway kobe cant just by his momma a house ? she got to auction sh*t to pay it ? thats interesting

Aunt Bea. she told her kids to come get their ish, they didn't, she cleaned up and found monies,
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 12:01pm
so he didn't try to claim the items anytime prior to her deciding to auction them?
boy bye.

Edited by nycdiva357 - May 04 2013 at 12:13pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

so he didn't try to claim the items anytime prior to her deciding to auctioning them?
boy bye.

gracias
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 12:20pm
He should have moved his stuff out a long time ago. We all know he has the space since he cares so much about the stuff. All he gotta do is buy it from his mom. If his mom needs the money, Kobe ain't doing his job.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 1:12pm
I agree he is petty as hell for suing his mother for stuff he's left in her house for years...

But damn, how detached does your mother have to be to sell your stuff for a quick buck? I can't imagine my mother selling my short stories, trophies, and awards even if I was famous.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

This friggin Jerk! how you gonna sue the woman that brought you into the world? karma will get you Kobe! she obviously needs the money so why not help her out??
you can take care of that gold diggin wife's family and put them up in a expensive mansion but not help your mom..
Clap
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 9:00am
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

In the OP it says she asked him if he wanted it and he said no, so therefore she can do as she wishes with it.  It's a shame he won't just buy her a house though.  He's a jerk.
Karma will catch up with him . Look at his recent injury . Kobe is jerk .Thumbs Down
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>