Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kobe Bryant court battle with his Mother .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Naw. His momma raised him and sacrificed for him, and he chose to distance his parents for his wife (who he regularly cheats on). Kobe ain't sh!t, and he is a rapist. Sorry.

pshhh he didn't rape that fugly qwhite womanSleepy he maybe an ahole I'll give you that. But it is still his stuff, him momma and her wig ain't right.
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Naw. His momma raised him and sacrificed for him, and he chose to distance his parents for his wife (who he regularly cheats on). Kobe ain't sh!t, and he is a rapist. Sorry.

pshhh he didn't rape that fugly qwhite womanSleepy he maybe an ahole I'll give you that. But it is still his stuff, him momma and her wig ain't right.

If he left it with her all these years then he abandoned it. 

I still got crap in my mom's house, too and if she one day decides to trash it, I can't say nuthin. 

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:38pm
How many athletes would really take their mom to court for this bullish!t. Really? Lebron wouldn't do this (of course, he bought his mom a house), D Wade,  D Howard, KD, etc most of them take care of their moms, so they would never have this kind of negative press. Kobe just seems petty and mean. The only people Kobe is holding down is his wife and her people.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:40pm
I agree kobe is an ahole, but his mommy knew she raised an ahole that's why she should have consulted w/ him before selling the ahole's stuff. She is wrong and will lose this case if the case goes through simple as that.. I don't like kobe either but he will win this case.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:46pm

I agree kobe is an ahole, but his mommy knew she raised an ahole that's why she should have consulted w/ him before selling the ahole's stuff. She is wrong and will lose this case if the case goes through simple as that.. I don't like kobe either but he will win this case. 

I don't know. It sounds like she did ask, and he said he didn't want the stuff. Additionally, she could argue that he abandoned the items, and she assumed possession. The costs she incurred to house the items would also suggest that she was the owner of the items. If he did win, he would have to pay her back storage fees. Money isn't an issue to Kobe, but if he didn't want the items to be sold, she should have paid the storage fees and taken care of his own items. You can't abandon items for years, and then attempt to reclaim possession. If he left his car in a tow lot for years, they could sell the car to recoup storage costs.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:50pm

I don't know. It sounds like she did ask, and he said he didn't want the stuff. Additionally, she could argue that he abandoned the items, and she assumed possession. The costs she incurred to house the items would also suggest that she was the owner of the items. If he did win, he would have to pay her back storage fees. Money isn't an issue to Kobe, but if he didn't want the items to be sold, she should have paid the storage fees and taken care of his own items. You can't abandon items for years, and then attempt to reclaim possession. If he left his car in a tow lot for years, they could sell the car to recoup storage costs.

lol 1. she will lose because limalady is not her lawyer and 2. she will lose because her son is kobeLOL
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:58pm
F8dagrate, that is so true! I forgot about the persuasive sway of celebrity. You are right. She will lose. I didn't even consider that he is Kobe Bryant and not Joe the Plumber. Don't let the case be in LA too... Man, his momma should just give his stuff back now.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:00pm
maybe he thought the souvenirs were close to her heart cause it's what made him and wouldn't think she was planning on selling when she ask him.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 10:21pm
sad it came to this
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 11:26pm
This friggin Jerk! how you gonna sue the woman that brought you into the world? karma will get you Kobe! she obviously needs the money so why not help her out??
you can take care of that gold diggin wife's family and put them up in a expensive mansion but not help your mom..

Edited by miana79 - May 04 2013 at 12:14am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style