Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Know What_____
    Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 8:24pm
I am going to create some sort of device attached to baby seats so when the car  stops the car seat activates some sort of noise to alert the driver yes U ARE LEAVING A CHILD IN HERE...it will be an annoying as fukk noise til u gotta take the child out to deactivate it to turn it the hell off...no ifs and or buts about it...u will be seriously warned...

another child died in TX being left in the car

Tyler Perry offered to pay for funeral expenses for Breal Ellis twins who died at the hands of her children's father, he left them in the SUV...lawd
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 8:25pm
Breal ( i hope i have her name right in this thread) lost a child before these twins, so that is 3 children she lost so far...dayum..
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 8:52pm
he left the child in the car and he ain't know? smh.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 9:06pm
gurrrrllll said he went a house or apartment complex to party and hang with family and friends....now u couldn;t take the babies in with u?\

Prolly getting some booty at that time....just awful...and they so cute too...just 15 months old...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 9:07pm
omg.  I thought it was a "I went to work and forgot the baby in the car" incident.  Fucc this dude.  Why Tyler paying for this man's stupidity?

I hope his mind is fuccin' torturing him right now.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 14 2016 at 9:08pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I am going to create some sort of device attached to baby seats so when the car  stops the car seat activates some sort of noise to alert the driver yes U ARE LEAVING A CHILD IN HERE...it will be an annoying as fukk noise til u gotta take the child out to deactivate it to turn it the hell off...no ifs and or buts about it...u will be seriously warned...

another child died in TX being left in the car

Tyler Perry offered to pay for funeral expenses for Breal Ellis twins who died at the hands of her children's father, he left them in the SUV...lawd

CryCryCryCryCryCry that texas heat is scary, it just hangs there, theres is absolutely no wind, here you get a nice cool breeze sometimes. I swore i was seeing mirages like a bugs bunny cartoon

let me google breal ellis ETA  I thought she was an actress fom his prod.co.Embarrassed

Dior you should!! but look it up first to see if its already made?

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 14 2016 at 9:33pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 9:24pm

gurrrrllll said he went a house or apartment complex to party and hang with family and friends....now u couldn;t take the babies in with u?\

Prolly getting some booty at that time....just awful...and they so cute too...just 15 months old...

now me DARKKKKKKKKK!! 

I have a saying, "thats why i dont want no baby fadda have my (imaginary) child" the silly things i see men do. Kids standing up while vehicle in motion, kids "driving" the car, kids left in the car with car running (they could put it in gear, thank god for the hand brake) kids walking behind them. My cousin told me the other day that a lady in a car had to bring back our then 1+ cousin from about 6 yards up, my uncle left the gate open. My cous is 20 now, my aunt was never toldLOL

This lady lost a child before, Good grief she must be going mad!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 9:28pm
CARROLL COUNTY, Ga. - The mother of twin girls who died in a hot car last week says she’s doing her best to be strong as she plans her daughters’ funeral.

“I can't eat, sleep. I don't want to sleep because I think I’ll dream about them,” Breal Ellis said.

Ellis' daughters, Ariel and Alaynah, died last week. Police say their father, Asa North, was drunk when he left them inside a hot car on Aug. 4.

“They were sweet, loving, caring. They were always laughing. They never stopped laughing,” Ellis said.

Ellis says she rarely let the 1-year-old girls out of her sight since they were born prematurely last year.

“They were the best thing that ever happened to me because I lost a little girl in 2014. She weighed one pound as well, just like them,” Ellis said.

But last week, her sister got into a car accident, so she left the girls with North for a few hours.

“I was with them every day and the one day I left ... I just want to tell them I’m sorry,” she said through tears. “They didn't deserve to die like that or to die, period, but I know they're in heaven.”

The family created a GoFundMe page to raise money for funeral expenses, but after seeing their story on Channel 2 Action News, Tyler Perry called Channel 2's Dave Huddleston and offered to pay for the funeral.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/carroll-county/mother-of-girls-left-in-hot-car-they-didnt-deserve-to-die-like-that/419563494

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 10:41pm
yep Diane that is the story....i can not even imagine these poor children alone in the car just whaling and screaming cause of the heat and no one around to hear them...

thank God that lady was there when your 1 year old cousin was walking up the street..an Angel was with them both...cousin is now 20 but his mother never found the hell out...lawd...this summer heat is baking folks brains like a fried egg in a pan..wth??

and now another child in Bensalem,PA a grandmother  and the Aunt left  the 1year old  in the carwhile shopping in Target...neither made bail and are still in jail....thank god this little girl survived, a nearby off duty police officer used a jimmy to unlock the car and got the child out..14 minutes in the car..115 inside the car..

I am done, thru...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2016 at 11:23pm

yep Diane that is the story....i can not even imagine these poor children alone in the car just whaling and screaming cause of the heat and no one around to hear them...

thank God that lady was there when your 1 year old cousin was walking up the street..an Angel was with them both...cousin is now 20 but his mother never found the hell out...lawd...this summer heat is baking folks brains like a fried egg in a pan..wth??

and now another child in Bensalem,PA a grandmother  and the Aunt left  the 1year old  in the carwhile shopping in Target...neither made bail and are still in jail....thank god this little girl survived, a nearby off duty police officer used a jimmy to unlock the car and got the child out..14 minutes in the car..115 inside the car..

I am done, thru...

115 degrees blouse and skirt! thank god for the police officer. Oh she didnt die. That same thing would happen to my former neighbour too, my brother's friend brought him back as well. hes about 16 now. he entire family would be home. Those toddlers are quick.

the aunt not the mom. I know who will never see her again!!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic