BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Knockout" The Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 11:04pm
Blaque, I gotta admit I'm just suspicious of most crime stories where the alleged perpetrators are Black & presumed guilty and the victims are yt.

Somewhat similar to the thread where that yt woman caught a  beat down by those grannies.LOL
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:46am
Welp, I'm catching up on the nightly news and it was reported a black lady was punched and the boy who did it was arrested. I've never seen so many people attacked within such a short period of time with no eyewitnesses (you know negroes like going on camera claiming they done seen, heard, smelled, touched and tasted something lol), RECENT footage or interviews from the victims or family. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 11:17pm

Woman struck in another possible ‘knockout game’ attack in Brooklyn

The 41-year-old victim was hit on New Lots Avenue near Warwick St., shortly after she left Rainbow Nail Salon Inc.

MUST CREDIT: PIX11 NEWS The latest knockout victim, seen here, was hit on New Lots Avenue near Warwick in Brooklyn, N.Y. November 26, 2013.

A 41-year-old black woman was struck by a stranger in an "unprovoked" attack while walking down an East New York street around 12:40 p.m. Tuesday, cops said.

"No, I do not know that guy,” the woman said as she left the NYPD’s 75th precinct station house. “He just attacked me."

RELATED: WOMAN, 72, PUNCHED IN ANOTHER POSSIBLE ‘KNOCKOUT’

She declined further comment.

Police said they arrested a 27-year-old, who is possibly mentally disturbed, in connection with the attack.

RELATED: 'KNOCKOUT' HIT-AND-RUNS TAKE HOLD IN NY

Cops did not comment on whether or not the attack is part of the knockout game.

WNBC NEWS 4 NEW YORK

Cops did not comment on whether or not the attack is part of the 'knockout game.'

Cops said there were no statements made about the attack being part of the "knockout game," in which strangers hit passerby in an attempt to knock them out.

The woman said she had just left a nail salon and was nearing a Spanish restaurant on New Lots Ave. near Warwick St. when a man ran up and hit her in the head, witnesses said.

RELATED: COPS PROBE ATTACK ON MAN IN BROOKLYN

"The lady was in here getting her nails done, she walks out and the guy just come up and hit her," said Kenny Sanz, who works at the Rainbow Nail Salon Inc.

"I was right here, I heard a boom. I looked up and I looked right at him,” Sanz said. “I looked him in the face. And then he ran away fast, really fast."

Can someone tell me what's fishy about this article???

Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 28 2013 at 11:19pm
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:40am
From The Atlantic. 

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/11/from-super-predators-to-the-knockout-game/281875/

The Times looks into the latest "trend" in which young black boys try to knock a random person out with one punch. What they find is unsurprising:

And in New York City, police officials are struggling to determine whether they should advise the public to take precautions against the Knockout Game — or whether in fact it existed.

“We’re trying to determine whether or not this is a real phenomenon,” Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly said on Friday. “I mean, yes, something like this can happen. But we would like to have people come forward and give us any information they have.”

The Times looked into one of the more prominent incidents:

Much news coverage of reported knockout attacks includes 2012 footage from a surveillance camera in Pittsburgh of James Addlespurger, a high school teacher who was 50, being swiftly struck to the ground by a young man walking down an alleyway with some friends. Yet the Pittsburgh police said the attacker insisted the assault was not part of any organized “game.”

“This was just a random act of violence,” Police Commander Eric Holmes said in a televised interview last year. “He stated that he was just having a bad day that day.” The assailant saw Mr. Addlespurger, the commander said, “and decided this was a course of action he was going to take.”

Telecasts have also shown teenagers in Jersey City, their faces blurred, describing knockouts, which they defined as anyone might; someone is struck and knocked out. But they did not report that it was a game.

Bob McHugh, a police spokesman in Jersey City, said there had not been a single reported knockout incident there.

“If there ever was an urban myth, this was it,” he said. Still community concerns spurred by the video prompted a member of the City Council there, Candice Osborne, to post on her Facebook page, “there have been NO reported instances of this type of assault.”

This is not like finding a dime-bag in someone's pocket, or even catching someone with a vial of crack. People who assault other people for amusement should be prosecuted. Understanding this, it's also worth pointing out that, in terms of long-term trends, we are in the midst of a historic dip

But since the days of slavery, into the days of super-predators, and now the time of the Knockout Game, there has always been a strong need to believe that hordes of young black men will overrun the country in a fit of raping and pillaging. It's how we justify ourselves. Information can't compete with national myth.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic