Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - KKK Killer Was Once Caught Having Sex Male Hooker
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

KKK Killer Was Once Caught Having Sex Male Hooker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KKK Killer Was Once Caught Having Sex Male Hooker
    Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:52pm

Accused KKK Killer Was Once Caught Having Sex With a Black Male Hooker

Adam Weinstein

Accused KKK Killer Was Once Caught Having Sex With a Black Male Hooker

Frazier Glenn Miller, the ex-klansman and lifelong bigot who faces trial for killing three people at two Kansas Jewish centers earlier this month, ran up quite a rap sheet—including the time cops caught him in a car having sex with a black male prostitute dressed as a woman.

That revelation was part of a long, deep investigation into Miller's chilling background as a self-styled soldier for the white nationalist cause.

In the late '80s, Miller—who founded the Carolina Dragons of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party—struck a plea deal with federal prosecutors to roll over on his white brothers in the cause and avoid a long prison stretch. After leaving prison, the feds changed his name to Frazier Glenn Cross and tried to start his life anew, albeit with just as much racism and more violence.

But now we can understand why Miller was so quick to accede to a quickie name makeover. According to ABC News, his life in the '80s included some hypocritical sexual proclivities:

In the course of their investigation, authorities also learned the stunning details of Miller's arrest a year earlier. Raleigh police officers had caught Miller in the back seat of a vehicle, in mid-act with a black male prostitute masquerading as a woman.

"It was pretty shocking," says McCullough, "because of his personal stances that he had taken and what he was now accused on engaging in."

McCullough says he has read the police report of the incident but declined to comment on the specifics. "I would rather not go into the details," he said. "They're rather salacious. I think the facts speak for themselves and people can draw their own conclusions about how incongruous that is."

Miller was not charged in connection with the prostitution arrest and no public record of the incident could be located. But in a recorded phone call with the Southern Poverty Law Center last fall, Miller claimed that he had lured the prostitute to the meeting with the intention of beating him.

It's hard to know how to process this. Especially breathtaking is Miller's assumption that the criminal (and, to his mind, moral) offense of a black male hooker was mitigated by the fact that, hey, he was totally planning to beat up that hooker.

As we all now know, Miller was capable of much, much worse. Yet his old prosecutors point out that even if he'd never cooperated with them, he still would have been a free man by now, and he still probably would have been able to pull off his anti-semitic massacre in Kansas.

"The guy was a stone-to-the-bone Nazi," one anti-racist researcher told ABC. "He never gave that up. I am on the record as saying the man should have died in prison."

http://gawker.com/accused-kkk-killer-was-once-arrested-for-sex-with-a-bla-1567041921

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:57pm
I was waiting for you to post this tatee.

He wanted some of that Black D!LOL

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

why didnt you post it?  you know im late with newsLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:06pm
he clearly has some self hate issues ]]
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

why didnt you post it?  you know im late with newsLOL
I'm working on a pay-pah.Cry

lol I wonder how many times he had sex with male zionist prostitutes?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:10pm
Not surprised.....they have had an unhealthy obsession with black genitalia since forever.....
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:11pm
a black male prostitute dressed as a woman

a black male prostitute masquerading as a woman.

Okay sorry I have to ask is this disrespectful or not? I mean according to PC standards. I never know when certain rules apply.

Anyway I'm not surprised at this story.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:14pm
Masquerading implies that he didn't know it was a male...nga please.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:27pm
i know i didnt lead with it but the most interesting thing about the story to me is that after getting caught he turned on his own group and had to have the feds give him a new identity.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Masquerading implies that he didn't know it was a male...nga please.

i think its just a matter of different sources.  the term masquerading was used by Raleigh police officers.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic