Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch To Complement Police
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch To Complement Police

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 6:01pm
Subcompact.....hmmmm....nice.......Im looking at the Ruger LC9 for my purse...
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I encourage everyone to get strapped up ASAP (legally, of course)...

Couldn't agree more! Thumbs Up
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:18am
This is very scary. A black person walking late at night because they missed the last bus could be an easy target. No one will ever find the body because those people will enjoy taking turns torturing, and then dumping it in their backyard.

I hope black people in that sh*tty area start considering moving away, or make sure to steer clear from mostly white neighborhoods.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:50am
Wtf is happening in America? A gun cannot be the way of life.
With all of the things that happen in the south, Florida, plus the regular hatred, i wonder how people are STILL breaking their necks to migrate.

Despite all of the worldwide injustice of Africans, America is a twisted combo.

My Jamaican friend told me he went home the other day and went to a reataurant only to be served last because he was black, so clearly it's bare phuckery all over, but this sh*t right here..

What I wouldn't give for segregation! Who wants to 'work', 'learn' and 'play' with a man who sees them as a threat??
That has got to be the most naive and short sighted goal ever.

I'm ready to fight. Freedom isn't free in the devil's illusion. Time to shatter his illusion.

Black Canadians are too ignorant to fight here, besides, we're immigrants and these immigrants are too busy trying to get a piece of the pie they lured us to. Smh. Straight y. We're their bitch right now, all around the world just getting bitched! Even in Africa!

I came, I really saw, I got some plans, and it's time for a revolution. Time for the weakest links to go with their massa. The end of melanin is the end of the world and we are the only ones who don't know this!!

There needs to be a new black, that much I agree with. But the new black needs to have the heart of a lion with the vision of an owl and a mind rooted in the here and now!

We can't ride the coat tails of pur fallen soldiers forever.

I figured this thread was best apppropriate for getting some of this out, but this anger needs to be taken to another level and building momentum in my city is difficult when my ppl are all like laaaa deee daaaa minimum wage is $11 laaa deee daaaa the police basically live on my block laaa deee daaaa mide easterns don't hire us laaa deee daaa the chinaman pimps us laaaa deee daaaa i'm going home to pretend canada have money a rain down, laaa deee daaaa i have roaches in my apartment and been renting since the 70s laaa deee daa i'm huggin the block though Brotha, gettin this gwap and doin my thaaaang

get a fat white bitch and be gone already because you are the weakest link. Dismissed!

Edited by Derri - Apr 23 2014 at 2:02am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:56am
I'm not editing those typos. It's 3am and while becky is sleeping with her stolen golden spoon by her night table, i'm up pondering a plan out of this worldwide trap we're in. A maze set up to divide us, then capture us one by one, string us up and gut us like fish publicly all because of their realization of self???

Nawww starry. It cyaaan gwan suh.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 2:41am
America is completely disrespectful towards the existence of African Americans

Why is the KKK still a legitimate group?

The Black Panther Party was considered at one point "America's greatest threat" and they had never touched Whites; whereas the KKK has killed thousands of African Americans and they are still able to congregate as a legitimate organization without being hunted and dismembered by the FBI. WTF!!!!

Anybody who doesn't see the hypocrisy in this has a serious agenda
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12