BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 87>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:13pm
If I got a rats nests Im saying I got one, and I could not care one iota about who agree. When Jeffrey sent me that kinky curly closure with that chinese body wave, I told. 

When hair addict was playing games selling hair she aint have I made a thread, and I still ended up with curly hair when I ordered wavy. Then people came in the thread saying she played games with their shipping too so I see how it happens . Before my thread nothing but praises were mentioned, but I assumes it was because she was a member.
Sponsored Links

butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:59pm
I didn't say anything because it just wasn't worth the effort a year ago when every one was loving it. But if it is happening to multiple people than it is not an isolated event but a quality issue so I decided to say something.

I do think people should speak up sooner to help others who may want to buy hair..but it takes so much effort trying to prove you got bad hair when everyone else is loving it or telling you..that you are doing something wrong.

BrunBella23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrunBella23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:23pm
Bought hair during the black Friday sale. My closure purchase was the first mistake. I know KC takes work, but this hair is a mess. I bought 2 bundles of 18 and they hated shampoo, water, and conditioner..I'm so turned off.
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:16am
Originally posted by wholesales wholesales wrote:

A very nice wig supplier.
Hongking HAIR believe the most important thing for business is "Honest" and "profession" Profession make our products with high quality; Honest make our customers and us believe each other.
Ermm.....
misscharisma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscharisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:39am
Wow and I was stuck between ordering from them and Heat Free Hair. This is just a mess
BrunBella23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrunBella23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:40am
hey misscharisma,

Im hoping I was just using some of the wrong products and it wasn't just receiving the ratchet hair.  I tried Cantu Shea butter, but after a while the buildup left the hair lifeless.  I used basic sulfate free shampoo and it would tangle.  I used ORS conditioner which helped.  I kept the hair in for 6 weeks too long, shoulda been 4.  One of my shortest installs due to unhappiness over wefts.  Glad I caught a sale.  If I ever use the hair again, it will be on a wig and not wefts.  To be honest, they did suggest wig over installs.
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:11am
I think it's always better to put curly hair on a wig rather than getting it installed, it's just less harder on the hair. But at this point it's pretty obvious that with all of the complaints it is definitely something wrong with the hair. She has never addressed these concerns nor do you hear complaints about them lightening up because she hasn't changed anything and I doubt she will because she's become comfortable. She knows that every bundle of hair wont be bad and due to the nature of what kind of hair it is, people can always reason that it's not the hair that is the problem but rather user error. Sadly that's exactly what does happen. Instead of spending as much time being condescending and giving updates and photos on her son (something that has absolutely nothing to do with business, IMO), her time would be better well spent trying to find a vendor that offers more consistency and a quality product for the benefit of her customers. I'll never purchase from this company. This has gotten beyond ridiculous. 
Foxglove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:17pm
Does anybody have a bundle of AKC anything between 14-20 inches to sell?
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:46pm
contact kurls2kinks. I ordered from her kinked&koiled collection and it came in less than a week
starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

When I saw that luscious hair on the kinky curly thread, I immediately put in an order and stopped when I saw they want you to wait at least 3 weeks for the hair to ship...which means they do NOT have the hair in stock. 

I am getting just about sick and tired of these vendors trying to sell hair they don't have.  I would go to Roman, but I don't have his contact information...as I suspect that is exactly where they are getting their hair from.

I understand not wanting to wait three weeks, as that does seem excessive. But IMO, there's nothing wrong with not always having hair in stock, as it saves you in overhead costs. You never know what people are going to order and it makes more sense to order as hair comes in rather than having a bunch of hair on hand, not knowing if it'll sell. The only time that makes sense is if you're a very well establish vendor (like some I don't think we can mention here anymore).

I do know, though, that I wouldn't wait no damn 3 weeks. THAT is super long.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 87>
  Share Topic