BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 84858687>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrunBella23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrunBella23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:23pm
Bought hair during the black Friday sale. My closure purchase was the first mistake. I know KC takes work, but this hair is a mess. I bought 2 bundles of 18 and they hated shampoo, water, and conditioner..I'm so turned off.
Sponsored Links

Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 2:16am
Originally posted by wholesales wholesales wrote:

A very nice wig supplier.
Hongking HAIR believe the most important thing for business is "Honest" and "profession" Profession make our products with high quality; Honest make our customers and us believe each other.
Ermm.....
misscharisma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscharisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 10:39am
Wow and I was stuck between ordering from them and Heat Free Hair. This is just a mess
BrunBella23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrunBella23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 8:40am
hey misscharisma,

Im hoping I was just using some of the wrong products and it wasn't just receiving the ratchet hair.  I tried Cantu Shea butter, but after a while the buildup left the hair lifeless.  I used basic sulfate free shampoo and it would tangle.  I used ORS conditioner which helped.  I kept the hair in for 6 weeks too long, shoulda been 4.  One of my shortest installs due to unhappiness over wefts.  Glad I caught a sale.  If I ever use the hair again, it will be on a wig and not wefts.  To be honest, they did suggest wig over installs.
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 11:11am
I think it's always better to put curly hair on a wig rather than getting it installed, it's just less harder on the hair. But at this point it's pretty obvious that with all of the complaints it is definitely something wrong with the hair. She has never addressed these concerns nor do you hear complaints about them lightening up because she hasn't changed anything and I doubt she will because she's become comfortable. She knows that every bundle of hair wont be bad and due to the nature of what kind of hair it is, people can always reason that it's not the hair that is the problem but rather user error. Sadly that's exactly what does happen. Instead of spending as much time being condescending and giving updates and photos on her son (something that has absolutely nothing to do with business, IMO), her time would be better well spent trying to find a vendor that offers more consistency and a quality product for the benefit of her customers. I'll never purchase from this company. This has gotten beyond ridiculous. 
Foxglove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foxglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:17pm
Does anybody have a bundle of AKC anything between 14-20 inches to sell?
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:46pm
contact kurls2kinks. I ordered from her kinked&koiled collection and it came in less than a week
starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

When I saw that luscious hair on the kinky curly thread, I immediately put in an order and stopped when I saw they want you to wait at least 3 weeks for the hair to ship...which means they do NOT have the hair in stock. 

I am getting just about sick and tired of these vendors trying to sell hair they don't have.  I would go to Roman, but I don't have his contact information...as I suspect that is exactly where they are getting their hair from.

I understand not wanting to wait three weeks, as that does seem excessive. But IMO, there's nothing wrong with not always having hair in stock, as it saves you in overhead costs. You never know what people are going to order and it makes more sense to order as hair comes in rather than having a bunch of hair on hand, not knowing if it'll sell. The only time that makes sense is if you're a very well establish vendor (like some I don't think we can mention here anymore).

I do know, though, that I wouldn't wait no damn 3 weeks. THAT is super long.
Chinyesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chinyesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:23pm
I ordered a few bundles of KCY hair during her Cyber Monday sale and I've had the exact opposite experience of most people posted here. I purchased two bundles each of the afro kinky curly and kinky straight. The afro kinky curly matches and blends with my hair perfectly, and is pretty easy to maintain and keep looking presentable as long as you are proactive and are used to handling kinky and curly textured hair. I co-wash the hair once a week, leave a little conditioner in, apply a little gel, and allow to dry. I wear the hair in a wash and go state. As the day goes on, the hair will get less defined and more frizzy, which helps me blend my hair better. I absolutely love wearing the hair and it is much easier to take care of in comparison to the Brazilian Bohyme hair. I've had a bad experience with Roman's KS hair and I'm using that nightmare as the baseline. The KCY works well and is so low-maintenance.

I haven't had any of the dreading/tangleing/matting by simply applying product or water to the hair (except for the situation I explained below). I used the hair to make a wig and placed one 18" bundle at the bottom of the wig and one 20" bundle which I placed at the top. I did this to avoid having to cut and shape the hair. My sisters and I placed a huge order during her Cyber Monday sale (it was a little ridiculous lol) and none of us are having issues. Collectively, we ordered LY, CY, KS and AKC and in hindsight I'm beginning to think special attention was given to our order due to it's size because my sister's friend separately ordered the CY and her hair is not faring as well. While I really enjoy wearing this AKC, I am not sure I would recommend the hair to anyone else given the hit or miss nature of her hair. I really do like the AKY hair and hope in the future more quality control is given to the hair during the processing period.

(completed u-part wig)

(sewed the wig down and left out the perimeter of my hair. i flat twist my leave out for optimal blending)

(blends easily with my 4c hair)

(excuse the bobby pin)
In order to maintain the hair

I recommend:
1. Co-wash only. I used Dove Intensive Moisturizer to co-wash once a week and I leave a bit in.
2. Install on a wig and remove it at night.
3. Detangle when soaking wet and full of conditioner. I use my fingers first then go in with a denman brush to clump the curls.
4. Hot oil treatment once a week with coconut oil.

I do not recommend:
1. SWIMMING with the hair. I went on vacation and jumped into the ocean, when I got out the hair was matted and fused together. It took an entire bottle of conditioner, patience and prayers to detangle the hair. Once I deep conditioned, the hair was back to normal.
2. Sleeping in the hair
3. Sealing the wefts. I used Fray Check to seal and imo this weakens the wefts and contributes to shedding. I have a piece of hair where I did not seal the weft and the shedding is much less in the section. This isn't particular to KCY, however if shedding is major and you sealed the wefts, this may be a factor.

sn: I have two bundles of the kinky straight hair I am considering selling (one 14" and one 16"). I have yet to wear the hair and the only reason I'm thinking of selling it is because it doesn't really match my texture. The kinky straight is a bit too silky albeit kinky. My sis has 4a hair and the KS works well for her. If you're interested, send me a note or watch the M2M board for it.

Edited by Chinyesoul - Apr 23 2014 at 12:24pm
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:10pm
I purchased the light yaki texture last May. At first glance I really liked the texture and how thick it was. But idk after a while I wasn't feeling it. The amount of shedding and tangling I got shouldn't have occurred with that price I paid. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 84858687>
  Share Topic