Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 88>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:26pm
I think she mix fibers with that batch .^^^ I never purchase due to her bad attitude from day one . The company will not last if she continues her greed and bad customer service .  
Sponsored Links

butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Maybe it's the "tax refund" affect.

I dont thinks so..i think it is subpar hair

I bought this hair almost a year ago and had the same issue.  I was very underwhelmed.  All I wear is AKC now and I understand how it behaves and how to treat it..  I also wear it short i actually liked some cheap BSS hair I bought (in an emergency) better to this.

It tangled a lot and to me was not very textured just frizzy.  Which i don't mind frizz but I want AKC to match my kinks
whitni1908 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whitni1908 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:10pm
I have been putting my all in this hair since day one lol. I would condition it with leave in conditioner (Carol's Daughter Hair Milk) in the morning and at night, then at night I would twist it. I've had kinky hair weave before and I know the hair requires a lot of work...but I've never had any hair...not Halley's curls (the original) , not Kinky Kouture Hair Boutique, and not even kurls2kinks to act like this...especially not within 5 days...Maybe I got a "bad batch"...but I really didn't expect this. 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:07pm

not blaming you ladies but I find many are not speaking up when they could

meaning you post on here in other threads but don't leave a one sentence review on sh*tty hair

I feel like we didn't start to get the real until 1 or 2 people posted their hair went to sh*t
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:22pm
Samone I get what you mean but sometimes it don't even be worth the hair company fans who will argue you down to their last weft that it was something you did so people just chalk it up to a bad batch and keep it moving. 
HeartAmb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeartAmb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 1:34pm
I Finally received my 3 replacement bundles and I don't want to even try it or deal with them ever again. If someone else still wants to try them out I'm selling it.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:17pm

I get that Grace

but I feel like as soon as I posted my hair wasn't sh*t a few others decided to say their hair was garbage too

and I'm wondering how long ago did their hair start to act up on them?

halleys got badddd reviews and good reviews and I still bought knowing what I knew, I took that chance

I just want us to still make honest posts on here
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 2:59pm
I get what you mean samone, I think the way ppl swear up and down that a company is the bomb then you have some vets saying its the bomb scare ppl off from saying anything
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:13pm
If I got a rats nests Im saying I got one, and I could not care one iota about who agree. When Jeffrey sent me that kinky curly closure with that chinese body wave, I told. 

When hair addict was playing games selling hair she aint have I made a thread, and I still ended up with curly hair when I ordered wavy. Then people came in the thread saying she played games with their shipping too so I see how it happens . Before my thread nothing but praises were mentioned, but I assumes it was because she was a member.
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 8:59pm
I didn't say anything because it just wasn't worth the effort a year ago when every one was loving it. But if it is happening to multiple people than it is not an isolated event but a quality issue so I decided to say something.

I do think people should speak up sooner to help others who may want to buy hair..but it takes so much effort trying to prove you got bad hair when everyone else is loving it or telling you..that you are doing something wrong.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 88>
  Share Topic