I just REVIVED my KCY afro kinky trebella wig after not wearing it for 3 months.
I ordered the hair last september. It matches so closely to my own natural texture and length, I only wear it when I want to protect my own hair.
personal dos/donts with this hair
1. Never use shampoo on this hair
2. Condition hair at least once a week using Aussie moist conditioner ( I use this on my own natural hair) works miracles for detangling
3. I only use my fingers to detangle - takes forever but causes minimum shedding
4. Only use mositurizing products to style this hair - Ecostyler and any other kind of gel will KILL this hair. I use only shea mositure products.
5. This hair acts JUST like my natural hair and you must treat it the same. If you have never dealt with natural hair - detangling and shedding will be a major issue.
Maybe I just lucked up on a good batch. Still going strong after almost 7 months of wear and for the first 3 months, I wore this wig everyday. I did EVERYTHING that I would do with my own hair. My husband can not tell the difference AT all b/w this wig and my own hair.
Edited by jeli20 - Mar 10 2014 at 2:59pm