Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 6:28am
That is horrible wow so sorry and that hair is not cheap smh have you contacted the owner?
Sponsored Links

sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 5:04am
That shedding happened to me on both orders and I emailed her about it months ago, of course no response.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 5:34am

the hair is garbage and the customer service is garbage

do not buy
mskalyn_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskalyn_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:46am
I have tried KCY CY three times and will not be purchasing from this company again.  The first time I thought it was better than the SSNR that I previously wore until the quality of that hair became unacceptable for the price.  The second time I did not seal the wefts so I thought it was my error that caused chunks of hair to shed when I brushed it.  This time I have a prehistoric sized birds nest on the back of my neck.  I could just chalk it up to it being the wintertime and my coats and scarves but I am really tired of excusing this "hair".   I am trying many of the techniques that BHM members have graciously posted on the board to try to make this situation bearable, but in the meanwhile I am searching and trying to research another brand to buy next.  

As a newbie who is just looking to improve my weave hairstyles while improve how I take care of my own natural hair, I would like to say that I am very appreciative of the many members of BHM that have taken the time to answer questions and give advice to other newbies like myself.  I am sure that we can be frustrating at times but know that many of us, including myself, do not have previous knowledge of our own hair and are really learning and are trying to do better.  

So I am researching, trying to google and search BHM, look at YouTube video reviews and figure out where I will by CY and CY with a loose curl for my next purchases.  I am disappointed that KCY didn't work out, but trial and error is a part of the process.... sigh... 
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 5:59pm
I've never liked the attitude of the owner of this company...

I had to unfollow her on instagram because all of her posts are so condescending...
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:09pm
THIS! 

I stopped following her when she posted some msg about 'i am pregnant. so orders will be delayed because i am by myself and no assistant yada yada". And so?????? you are not running a charity. you are running a business. just too poor
breezydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:09pm
I purchased course yaki from this company. The hair straightens beautifully, but it frizzes up after an hour. Can someone help me with this????? Please. 
angela__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:15pm
yep i had the same issue!! i wore it straightened out one night and by the end of the night it looked horrible!!! i couldn't find anything to possibly manage that fizz!
angela__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:23pm
Yes it is terrible!! i used their hair and other kinky curly hair from A'luxe Hair to make a wig and the only hair thats giving me problems is the kinkycurlyyaki and i put that on the bottom so thats an everyday detangling struggle! The hair i put on top from A'luxe i havent had any issues with yet! its very soft, sheds a little but i did not seal my wefts. But nothing even close to those pictures. I will post more pics of my bundle from Aluxe if you guys want to see that. Oh and i purchased from them when that have a 35% off sale to try out the hair since i couldnt find any reviews or anything on them.
Doctor V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doctor V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 11:16pm
Wow this hair is TERRIBLEShocked! I feel like such a sucker behind this company (KCY).  I did extensive research and decided to give this company a try.  I ordered on the Dec. 2, 2013 the CyberMonday sale. I ordered 3 bundles of 18" hair, 2 Kinky Curly and 1 Afro Kinky Curly.  I did not receive my hair until January 3rd 2014 a month after ordering.  I was very patientConfused.  I finally had the hair installed on February 16th 2014. The hair was doing fine at first. I followed all of the proper guidelines and was twisting the hair each night. Well, on February 28th 2014, I followed my usual routine and attempted to twist the hair up for the night. When I sprayed my water & conditioner mix on the hair it began to tangle & matte like you wouldn't believe. I didn't know what was going on! I couldn't comb or brush through it at all and nothing would untangle it.  It's like the "protective coating" wore off of the hair and it became extremely unruly.  I was surprised and deeply disappointed because this hair was not CHEAPAngry. Now I have got this crap on top of my head and I am just trying to get some life out of it until next month if I can last that long. I am currently searching for other vendors to get some "quality" natural extensions from. I have come across a company called My Natural Hair Extensions.com.  Has anyone heard of them or has had any experience with them? Please give any assistance that you can.  Thanks.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 86>