BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 87>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
angela__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote angela__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:20am
The shedding i experience with kinycurlyyaki

The matting i experienced with kinkycurlyyaki

Sponsored Links

chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by BreeonaNechole BreeonaNechole wrote:

so I'm really nervous after reading these post. I decided to purchase from this hair company after seeing such great reviews from YouTube. I purchased Lite Yaki in 22' 18' and 1/2 16' during her Having a Baby Sale. I emailed her prior explaining my concern with buying the hair during a sell and she quickly responded saying all should be well.

I ordered the hair on the 15 and my 18' was on back order when ordering. Because of the sale it placed it on another week of backorder. Idk if anyone is dealing with the processing time now because of the sale but she's making everything on the website as sold out. Saying she isn't going to process any more hair until the end of March (she's pregnant. If you want more information it's best to check her Instagram, there she provides all info needed).

I was expecting to have my hair by now, and was getting impatient. When I emailed 5 business days after she explained the info about my 18' and told me my hair should be shipping out early this week. It's currently Wednesday and I'm just waiting on that nice little email.

I understand she has a high demand in orders right now and it would be bestif she would hire workers versus doing it herself. If the timing of my hair coming messes with the quality then please by all means TAKE YOUR TIME!!

Once I receive the hair I will be posting anything to update yall and I wil also be making YouTube videos with my experiences with the hair. ik that was a lot to Read but its imporTant

Yes I follow her on instagram too. She's in the last stages of her pregnancy, I wanted to order some coarse yaki but I think I'll just go with a CV for now because I can't wait X amount of weeks for some hair. Please update us when you get yours.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by angela__ angela__ wrote:

Sass Chriss...I think i would have personally went to see this vendor...no sahhhhhhhhhhhhhhAngry
sferguson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sferguson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 12:48pm
Absolutely the worst hair i have ever purchased, and i have been wearing weave for over 20 years
I ordered the Coarse Yaki. I honestly am shocked they are still in business.
I informed them of my horrible experience, she wasnt willing to do anything about it.
Tangled , Tangled, Tangled and Shed like a beast.
I had to take it out like 2 weeks in.

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:30pm
Omggg, i would have mailed that back with a bag of dog sh*t and cat piss
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 4:14pm

SWEET JESUS! Shocked Now it is fairly obvious that for the hair to be shedding THAT much it MUST be something wrong with the wefts. She didn't want to rectify the situation for you? I can't even get to the matting from looking at that mound of hair from just shedding. That is absolutely ridiculous. 
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 4:34pm

BreeonaNechole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BreeonaNechole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 5:44pm
I most def will! Hopefully it ships out this week. If not I might get a little pissed off
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:24pm
Yup. So, I took my wefts down and double sealed them with HE101. They weren't sealed before but i felt that the amount of shedding I was getting was highly unusual... hair still sheds like a sick cat. OuchIt's highly embarrassing... I'm not lying to you all when I tell you a custodian at my work place swept a huge ball of hair from under my desk one day and asked me why was my hair coming out like that!!!?? The hair is practically falling from the weft, I don't play in my hair, much less touch it while at work, lol. Hair all over at home, at my fiance's barracks...at friend's houses... The tangling is even worse and this is straight hair. I posted about this in a hair group and people tried to tell me that it was my fault. I know how to take care of extensions and I also know how to search for any information I need if I have a problem. I know that this hair should not be tangling and shedding the way that it is even if it's processed... I too can only wear the hair in braids or bun. Texture is so perfect but horrible quality I received.. I just don't want to deal with it anymore. Currently awaiting some hair I ordered from GHOH... Hopefully I will have a better experience with them.

HeartAmb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeartAmb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 6:21am
I'm having the same problem. I posted that the hair shedded and tangled like crazy on a YouTube video and the reviewer got mad at me! People know when they have bad hair, Its not rocket science. Paid all that money to end up with hair worse than beauty supply hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 87>
  Share Topic