Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shez1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shez1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:00am
Not to take anything away from the poor experiences some of the ladies are reporting, I've had the total opposite experience.......which is why I have bought the whole range of textures from KCY minus the yaki wave..........I've paid for all of my bundles but have utilised the sales they've had throughout the year . I'm not a weave newbie and do research before I buy but as I'm in the UK it's always a leap of faith for me and thus far I've been very happy with KCY.   I wouldn't be happy with the offer of a discount if I was sent sub standard bundles either.
Sponsored Links

veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:45pm
Well.....
my first purchase from KCY was light yaki 20/22 but she sent me 22/24 that I ordered at the end of 2012 and wore until june 2013.  I personally had a good experience with the hair. I did not seal my wefts with that install because I was in a rush to install but I still had minimal shedding even though i cut some of my wefts. I probably wont be reusing the hair, because since then I no longer relax my hair and it wont blend AT ALL.... it is reusable though. Maybe if I purchase a closure.

Also just made my second purchase during the cyber monday sale and I will update you all when I receive it but surely hope there aren't any issues like I see being reported here recently..

I ordered coarse yaki. 1/2 bundle of 18, 1 20, 1 22 and a closure. 
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:56pm
I would not wish this hair on my worst enemy. I'm willing to work with all kinds of problems but I hate SHEDDING.
This hair shed horrifically and I sealed my wefts before installing. The hair tangles horribly... Can't run a finger through it without it tangling.
And using a comb? Omggg forget about it. You'll end up with huge balls of hair!! Also my 22in bundle did not have very much texture.
So I'm at my friend's house trying to style my hair to go out later...I was only separating and flexi rodding sections and this is what my sink looks like after.... So much tangling after detangling -_- haven't even been wearing this hair a full month.

I really wanted to give the hair another chance because I had purchased some light yaki a long time ago and the hair was great. At least I bought this hair during a sale and didn't pay full price for this hot mess.. You're better off taking chances with an Ali vendor or saving for a better quality coarse yaki. -_-
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:55am
okay, time make those posts sink to the bottom, sorry ladies if this has nothing to do with the topic.. but this chick needs to disappear...

this is a copy and paste.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:35pm
bump
shez1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shez1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:12pm
Which chick?
stevie1derful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevie1derful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 10:13pm
SO, I experienced the exact same problem! I ordered coarse yaki during their 'cyber monday' sale and installed just before Christmas. It was beautiful and perfect for the first 3 weeks, then in the last 3 it has turned against me and the length is COMPLETELY different from where I started. My problem is, like a fool, I ordered more because I want to figure out if it's this particular vendor or if it's the difference in how I started sleeping & the fact that I shampooed the hair. The wefts are terrible, that's a fact, and I"ll have to seal before I get my hair redone on Saturday. Hopefully this new hair won't shed as terribly and I only had to buy 1 16" at full price. If it doesn't work, I'll mail it back. I've already talked to customer service about this problem via email, so let's see what they do if the problem persists. They provided a lot of helpful tips via email to rectify the situation but it only temporarily (for about 4 hours) solved the problem. I had 18" and 16" installed and now my hair is shoulder length. Mind you again, it was installed on December 20, I didn't seal my wefts because why after paying hundreds of dollars do I need to do all this extra work?! I'll protect my investment going forward but this might be my last time shopping from KCY. I hope not because it LOOKS so realistic

Edited by stevie1derful - Feb 06 2014 at 10:15pm
Sheshe91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheshe91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 2:59pm
I have the hair in now... And the hair is great quality requires maintenance but overall I love it!!
Sheshe91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheshe91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:00pm
By the way I have afro kinky curly
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:11pm
anybody have any recent reviews on the kinky curly lace closures?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 86>