Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:05pm
Smhhh. It's sus to me you can't find one bad review outside of here.
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:25am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Smhhh. It's sus to me you can't find one bad review outside of here.
free hair can do thatOuch
MissJam90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MissJam90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:31pm
PLEASE do not purchase Kinky Curly Yaki hair. I bought an 18" and 20" of their Light Yaki based on my boo masturKEIZZtion on YouTube raving about it. She had a bunch of videos on it so I was sold. I purchased and should have received a confirmation within 3-7 business days. They post all these FAQ posts with a very condescending tone about shipment status, processing times and how to read them before asking questions. It was 10 days, no notification so I emailed them. No response. I took to their instagram and asked them whether or not I would receive an update since it was clearly past their over posted time frame and that if it would take longer, I recommend them changing their FAQs since they post it every time someone asks too many questions smh I also stated that they never replied to my email. Another girl said something similar before me. I checked two days later and they deleted my comment as well as the other girls. Finally got my hair a month later. The ends were very damaged. I guess they figured they could send me extra inches since the ends were horrible so I didn't fret. My hair is a honey blonde color so I took it to my hairstylist at Bubbles and it took forever to lift and she had extreme difficulty. The hair looked like it was died jet black. After coloring and thoroughly deep conditioning it, the hair shed like a sick dog, tangled HORRIBLY and gets matted. I emailed them with the below pictures and they said I over processed the hair by coloring it, that I should only have a licensed cosmetologist color my hair (mind you my stylist has been coloring my hair for years and has colored many of my other extensions without a problem in the past) and I should've let them know of the issues before I colored it, as if looking at it, I would know that the hair would tangle and matte before it was put in my head. They then went on to say that the most they could do was offer me 15% off repurchasing! They told me that this has happened to them too often that they can't trust that everyone is being truthful (even with pictures) to give me a refund. As a business person who makes a profit off of goods, why send out a product that is not up to par? Even my email exchange with them was condescending and they had the NERVE to say "Be Blessed" In the signature TUH! I now have overpriced hair that Aliexpress hair can run circles around that I can't do anything with! Oh, did I mention it doesn't hold a curl for more than a couple hours either! My pictures and screen grabs from their replies can be found below.

Hair right out the package:

Hair after initial wash after color and deep conditioning (right) and after sewing them into clip-ins (left):

Their email responses:

Hair in my head less than 4 hours after curling them tightly with a 1" curling wand:

You may have better luck than I had if you purchase so good luck!
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 4:53am
Originally posted by MissJam90 MissJam90 wrote:

<span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; ">PLEASE do not purchase Kinky Curly Yaki hair. I bought an 18" and 20" of their Light Yaki based on my boo masturKEIZZtion on YouTube raving about it. She had a bunch of videos on it so I was sold. I purchased and should have received a confirmation within 3-7 business days. They post all these FAQ posts with a very condescending tone about shipment status, processing times and how to read them before asking questions. It was 10 days, no notification so I emailed them. No response. I took to their instagram and asked them whether or not I would receive an update since it was clearly past their over posted time frame and that if it would take longer, I recommend them changing their FAQs since they post it every time someone asks too many questions smh I also stated that they never replied to my email. Another girl said something similar before me. I checked two days later and they deleted my comment as well as the other girls. Finally got my hair a month later. The ends were very damaged. I guess they figured they could send me extra inches since the ends were horrible so I didn't fret. My hair is a honey blonde color so I took it to my hairstylist at Bubbles and it took forever to lift and she had extreme difficulty. The hair looked like it was died jet black. After coloring and thoroughly deep conditioning it, the hair shed like a sick dog, tangled HORRIBLY and gets matted. I emailed them with the below pictures and they said I over processed the hair by coloring it, that I should only have a licensed cosmetologist color my hair (mind you my stylist has been coloring my hair for years and has colored many of my other extensions without a problem in the past) and I should've let them know of the issues before I colored it, as if looking at it, I would know that the hair would tangle and matte before it was put in my head. They then went on to say that the most they could do was offer me 15% off repurchasing! They told me that this has happened to them too often that they can't trust that everyone is being truthful (even with pictures) to give me a refund. As a business person who makes a profit off of goods, why send out a product that is not up to par? Even my email exchange with them was condescending and they had the NERVE to say "Be Blessed" In the signature TUH! I now have overpriced hair that Aliexpress hair can run circles around that I can't do anything with! Oh, did I mention it doesn't hold a curl for more than a couple hours either! My pictures and screen grabs from their replies can be found below.</span>
<font face="arial, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal; ">
</span>
Hair right out the package:
<br style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; ">
Hair after initial wash after color and deep conditioning (right) and after sewing them into clip-ins (left):

Their email responses:

Hair in my head less than 4 hours after curling them tightly with a 1" curling wand:

<span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; ">You may have better luck than I had if you purchase so good luck!</span>

I feel horrible I had no issues with my hair which is why I raved so highly about it. My sister who I purchased hair for from kcy is having issues with her hair as well. The hair has also shrunk lol idk how but she it went from like a 21 inch to like 16
kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:23pm
That discount is a slap in the face. You want me to spend more money with your company after you sent me this mess in the first place?? Nah son. I can't. I hope you do a pp claim or charge back with your bank/credit company bc that is not acceptable.

Edited by kinkyrebelle - Dec 22 2013 at 5:24pm
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:35am
I have deleted them from my instagram don't like her sarcastic condescending tone..
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I have deleted them from my instagram don't like her sarcastic condescending tone..
I agree. I was so close to purchasing when they had they're cyber monday sale..but the owner has a very stank tone whenever she posts. I am really not the one. I fly for free, so best believe I would have been up close and personal if they played about my money and hair.

Edited by BrownQtee - Dec 24 2013 at 1:12pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 5:57pm
Smhh I had a feeling guess its ghoh blow out it is.

Someone in this thread said she was deleting bad reviews. And I feel like alot of her costumers might be weave newbies. I really think she is using roman. Just my 2cents
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:45pm
Thanks for everyone for posting their feedback both positive and negative. I work too hard for my money to throw it away.
hippo18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 7:34am
Dang y'all I already purchased the hair from the black Friday sale..... Huh It's supposed to be here on the 27th, now I'm dreading the arrivalCry I hope everything is okConfused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 86>