Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 87>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:35am
I have deleted them from my instagram don't like her sarcastic condescending tone..
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

I have deleted them from my instagram don't like her sarcastic condescending tone..
I agree. I was so close to purchasing when they had they're cyber monday sale..but the owner has a very stank tone whenever she posts. I am really not the one. I fly for free, so best believe I would have been up close and personal if they played about my money and hair.

Edited by BrownQtee - Dec 24 2013 at 1:12pm
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 5:57pm
Smhh I had a feeling guess its ghoh blow out it is.

Someone in this thread said she was deleting bad reviews. And I feel like alot of her costumers might be weave newbies. I really think she is using roman. Just my 2cents
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:45pm
Thanks for everyone for posting their feedback both positive and negative. I work too hard for my money to throw it away.
hippo18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippo18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 7:34am
Dang y'all I already purchased the hair from the black Friday sale..... Huh It's supposed to be here on the 27th, now I'm dreading the arrivalCry I hope everything is okConfused
shez1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shez1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:00am
Not to take anything away from the poor experiences some of the ladies are reporting, I've had the total opposite experience.......which is why I have bought the whole range of textures from KCY minus the yaki wave..........I've paid for all of my bundles but have utilised the sales they've had throughout the year . I'm not a weave newbie and do research before I buy but as I'm in the UK it's always a leap of faith for me and thus far I've been very happy with KCY.   I wouldn't be happy with the offer of a discount if I was sent sub standard bundles either.
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:45pm
Well.....
my first purchase from KCY was light yaki 20/22 but she sent me 22/24 that I ordered at the end of 2012 and wore until june 2013.  I personally had a good experience with the hair. I did not seal my wefts with that install because I was in a rush to install but I still had minimal shedding even though i cut some of my wefts. I probably wont be reusing the hair, because since then I no longer relax my hair and it wont blend AT ALL.... it is reusable though. Maybe if I purchase a closure.

Also just made my second purchase during the cyber monday sale and I will update you all when I receive it but surely hope there aren't any issues like I see being reported here recently..

I ordered coarse yaki. 1/2 bundle of 18, 1 20, 1 22 and a closure. 
veedubbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote veedubbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:56pm
I would not wish this hair on my worst enemy. I'm willing to work with all kinds of problems but I hate SHEDDING.
This hair shed horrifically and I sealed my wefts before installing. The hair tangles horribly... Can't run a finger through it without it tangling.
And using a comb? Omggg forget about it. You'll end up with huge balls of hair!! Also my 22in bundle did not have very much texture.
So I'm at my friend's house trying to style my hair to go out later...I was only separating and flexi rodding sections and this is what my sink looks like after.... So much tangling after detangling -_- haven't even been wearing this hair a full month.

I really wanted to give the hair another chance because I had purchased some light yaki a long time ago and the hair was great. At least I bought this hair during a sale and didn't pay full price for this hot mess.. You're better off taking chances with an Ali vendor or saving for a better quality coarse yaki. -_-
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:55am
okay, time make those posts sink to the bottom, sorry ladies if this has nothing to do with the topic.. but this chick needs to disappear...

this is a copy and paste.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:35pm
bump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 87>