Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 87>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:59pm
I was thinking about KCY again but I just saw Jace's Textured straights on YT & the way they move!!!
Lawd KCY really has nothing on that
Sponsored Links

angela__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote angela__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 11:29am

I recently purchase Kinky Curly hair from kinkycurlyyaki and i was please with it for the first month then after three months and my my thoughts from the initial install are not the same. This hair is very dry and tangles much more than any other kinky curly hair ive had. I went from ONYC to kinkycurlyyaki which is a huge difference not only from the texture but the quality. The curls with KCY are smaller than ONYC. The ONYC hair didn’t tangle, shed or dry out as much. But ive found a new hair supplier A'luxe(aluxe.bigcartel.com) and purchase Kinky Curly from them and ive had no complaint so far!
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by loveyessie loveyessie wrote:

I'm looking into the light yaki however from the few reviews that i've seen the hair seems like it could be hit or miss. I also don't like the fact that whenever a negative comment is posted on her IG she deletes it. seems like a few people are having issues with the quality. meh still debating.

yes. it is beautiful once conditioned a few days later is another story. it wont or cantt go a week without looking tired.
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by angela__ angela__ wrote:

I recently purchase Kinky Curly hair from kinkycurlyyaki and i was please with it for the first month then after three months and my my thoughts from the initial install are not the same. This hair is very dry and tangles much more than any other kinky curly hair ive had. !

you are right, that is how mine acted
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 5:03pm
You GO MissJag!!
Aint no white people questioning you about your hair!! That looks beautiful!!
LeeMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 8:04pm
I had questions about KCY's quality going down too. I want an afro kinky curly but I cant seem to find anything that's of quality anymore :( I wonder if AAMH is still good...
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by LeeMari LeeMari wrote:

I had questions about KCY's quality going down too. I want an afro kinky curly but I cant seem to find anything that's of quality anymore :( I wonder if AAMH is still good...

Are you interested in a u-part? I purchased one from NorthStarBeauty on Ebay that is beautiful. I had some mild tangling initially but the vendor has since changed some things about the hair and the new batches are awesome.
angela__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 10:08pm
aluxe.bigcartel.com has good quality afro kinky curly.

Edited by angela__ - Nov 01 2013 at 10:09pm
LeeMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by LeeMari LeeMari wrote:

Are you interested in a u-part? I purchased one from NorthStarBeauty on Ebay that is beautiful. I had some mild tangling initially but the vendor has since changed some things about the hair and the new batches are awesome.

PM me photos Smile
GOBLUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOBLUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:49pm
Did anyone try the Yaki wave that was briefly available? Just curious...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 87>
  Share Topic