Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 87>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
taylorDUHH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorDUHH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:06pm
why the face?
Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by taylorDUHH taylorDUHH wrote:

why the face?

Because your post has nothing to do with this thread.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by taylorDUHH taylorDUHH wrote:

I bought some Peruvian (straight) hair, and im going to get it sewed in on Wednesday.....but i want to dip dye it, so how do i do that or/and what products should i use?

Check out yt vids on the process but a good conditioner after a color job is silicon mix or dove intensive conditioner.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by dreahdreah dreahdreah wrote:

has anyone ever did a aphogee on this hair well the kinky curly? will this help with tangles?
i have a few random area's that have tangles/matt together. i thought i combed all the way out before i cowashed, but i guess i didnt..i think it might be time for a serious deep treatment
I do aphogee on all my "problem" hair or any hair that I think is suffering from dryness.  Make sure to follow with intense moisturizing treatment preferably with heat.  You should be good to go.
dreahdreah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreahdreah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Originally posted by dreahdreah dreahdreah wrote:

has anyone ever did a aphogee on this hair well the kinky curly? will this help with tangles?
i have a few random area's that have tangles/matt together. i thought i combed all the way out before i cowashed, but i guess i didnt..i think it might be time for a serious deep treatment
I do aphogee on all my "problem" hair or any hair that I think is suffering from dryness.  Make sure to follow with intense moisturizing treatment preferably with heat.  You should be good to go.

Thanks! any particular brand? I have the 2 min reconstructor and also ORS replenshing con
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:06pm

ORS results varies.  Sometimes it weighs the hair down.  I usually make sure I get something that is super moisturizing but not heavy with silicones or additional protein since I use the Aphogee 2 step (extreme protein).  Aphogee moisturizing conditioner is good. Sometimes I use that and something else that i have on hand. 

misjaghuar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 3:24pm
DAY OF THE KC I am still learning. I will take the 18" off the top and replace it with the 20" AKC.
SECOND ATTENPT AT BELNDING
Sneak peak ARNOLD ABOVE MY DESK.

Edited by misjaghuar - Jul 11 2013 at 8:47pm
mskalyn_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskalyn_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 2:15am
Questions about the KCY Coarse Yaki.  I am thinking of getting two bundles in 14 inches

I currently have SSNR - Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms how does it compare to the KCY Coarse Yaki?

Do the KCY CY wefts need to be split?

How does the KCY CY react to humidity?  Is there a lot of poofiness and frizz?

I looked through all of the pages in section and did not see the answers to my questions so I would not be re-asking the same questions.

I read from some of the posters that this vendor's quality has gone down since the original post.  Has it improved since the problems?  Has the shading and tangling issue has been satisfactorily resolved yet or is it too late to order from this vendor?

Thank you so much for your help!

#teamfauxnatural

Edited by mskalyn_ - Jul 23 2013 at 1:49pm
Betty Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 3:57am
Hi,

This is Alice from hairextensiondeal.com. I have really Remy hair extensions. And the quality is prefect. The color is #1 #1b #2 #4. Also, I have other human hair extensions. They are charming. Now, I have promotion on our website. If you are interested in it. Please visit www.hairextensionsgo.com or www.hairextensiondeal.com. Please contact Alice. My FB is marymodesty1112@gmail.com email is alice@hairextensiondeal.com.Tongue
Betty Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 4:07am
It is really charming. My website also have many beauty hair extensions. If you like it, please visit www.hairextensiondeal.com or www.hairextensionsgo.com and contact Alice.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 87>
  Share Topic