Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 87>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 4:06pm

ORS results varies.  Sometimes it weighs the hair down.  I usually make sure I get something that is super moisturizing but not heavy with silicones or additional protein since I use the Aphogee 2 step (extreme protein).  Aphogee moisturizing conditioner is good. Sometimes I use that and something else that i have on hand. 

Sponsored Links

misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 3:24pm
DAY OF THE KC I am still learning. I will take the 18" off the top and replace it with the 20" AKC.
SECOND ATTENPT AT BELNDING
Sneak peak ARNOLD ABOVE MY DESK.

Edited by misjaghuar - Jul 11 2013 at 8:47pm
mskalyn_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskalyn_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 2:15am
Questions about the KCY Coarse Yaki.  I am thinking of getting two bundles in 14 inches

I currently have SSNR - Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms how does it compare to the KCY Coarse Yaki?

Do the KCY CY wefts need to be split?

How does the KCY CY react to humidity?  Is there a lot of poofiness and frizz?

I looked through all of the pages in section and did not see the answers to my questions so I would not be re-asking the same questions.

I read from some of the posters that this vendor's quality has gone down since the original post.  Has it improved since the problems?  Has the shading and tangling issue has been satisfactorily resolved yet or is it too late to order from this vendor?

Thank you so much for your help!

#teamfauxnatural

Edited by mskalyn_ - Jul 23 2013 at 1:49pm
Betty Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 3:57am
Hi,

This is Alice from hairextensiondeal.com. I have really Remy hair extensions. And the quality is prefect. The color is #1 #1b #2 #4. Also, I have other human hair extensions. They are charming. Now, I have promotion on our website. If you are interested in it. Please visit www.hairextensionsgo.com or www.hairextensiondeal.com. Please contact Alice. My FB is marymodesty1112@gmail.com email is alice@hairextensiondeal.com.Tongue
Betty Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 4:07am
It is really charming. My website also have many beauty hair extensions. If you like it, please visit www.hairextensiondeal.com or www.hairextensionsgo.com and contact Alice.LOL
kurlykiss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kurlykiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 2:37pm
when i first saw KCY i almost lost my mind. it looked exactly like what i had been looking for since i started wearing weave...tight..almost KC type curls but not KC texture.

what stopped me was the fact that they do not sell sample wefts. the owner told me i would just have to order a half bundle. this wouldnt be such a big deal if her return/exchange policy wasnt so bad. there are absolutely no refunds even if you dont wash/unbundle the hair. also, the only way that you can exchange is if KCY sends you out the wrong length/type of hair.

these things make me feel like they dont stand behind their product and after being burned by my pure hair, and renown premium hair im not buyin NOTHING without seeing a sample or at least having a decent return/exchange policy.
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:31pm
for those on IG, how do you feel about her posts during sales or FAQ on ordering process? I am sure she means it in good humor ( I have corresponded over email and she was really nice and helpful), but as a business, those messages come off to me as insulting and condescending. 

missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:37pm
I think those messages have a "satirical" undertone.  I always giggle because even though she has addressed the questions in the FAQ she probably gets the questions a bizillion times and why she posts the messages.  If I didn't know how weave chicks behave I would probably be insulted.  I too have dealt with her and she is very accomodating and responsive. I don't take any insult.  I think it is her style of humor based on the IG trend.
I would never consider putting hair in the cart leaving it for an extended amount of time before paying.  LOL.  But I guess someone has done it often and enough to disrupt their system. LMAO.
blkbarbiepink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbarbiepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:05pm
I ordered this hair last week. I ordered the course yaki in 22 inches and 18 inch half bundle. I just hope that 1. I get my hair in a timely manner, and they send me some good hair. smh. 
mskalyn_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskalyn_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:01am
Questions about the KCY Coarse Yaki.  I am thinking of getting two bundles in 14 inches

I looked through this thread and on KCY FB page and website's FAQ's section and I saw that she recommended the curly hair wefts be split, what about the straighter textures?  

I currently have SSNR - Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms how does it compare to the KCY Coarse Yaki?

Do the KCY CY wefts need to be split?

How does the KCY CY react to humidity?  Is there a lot of poofiness and frizz?

I read from some of the posters that this vendor's quality has gone down since the original post.  Has it improved since the problems?  Has the shading and tangling issue has been satisfactorily resolved yet or is it too late to order from this vendor?  I noticed this thread is very quiet lately, it this still a good vendor?

Thank you so much for your help!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 87>