Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Panamoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panamoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by tayeechanzzz tayeechanzzz wrote:

soooooooooooo about the light yaki? anyone ordered this lately? how is it doing?

Curious about this also.  
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 1:27am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by kology07 kology07 wrote:

Great customer service, but the hair not so much. I ordered 2- 22' and 1- 20'. If I'm not mistaken I ordered between March and April (whenever she had to do the big restock), but anyway, it shedded, it shedded, and it shedded some more. I actually would have better getting some bobraz. Monique (in atlanta) installed the hair and as she was combing through it, she made the comment that this is not going to be big for long. I also bought sealant and sealed the hair. It was coming out in clumps. I was exetremely disappointed and only kept it in for a week. Just my two cents. Money wasted and you live and you learn.

same thing happened to me

I feel like I wasted almost $300

can I bleach bath this hair?

will that help with the matting?
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by thickblkbarbie thickblkbarbie wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by kology07 kology07 wrote:

Great customer service, but the hair not so much. I ordered 2- 22' and 1- 20'. If I'm not mistaken I ordered between March and April (whenever she had to do the big restock), but anyway, it shedded, it shedded, and it shedded some more. I actually would have better getting some bobraz. Monique (in atlanta) installed the hair and as she was combing through it, she made the comment that this is not going to be big for long. I also bought sealant and sealed the hair. It was coming out in clumps. I was exetremely disappointed and only kept it in for a week. Just my two cents. Money wasted and you live and you learn.

same thing happened to me

I feel like I wasted almost $300

can I bleach bath this hair?

will that help with the matting?

^^ I am thinking of doing a test on a small piece just to see how it comes out. Please don't use Silicon Mix, the hair hates it ... going to the beach today..more than likely i will not be getting the hair wet!!Knee deep for me LOL

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 5:57am
Originally posted by Panamoni Panamoni wrote:

soooooooooooo about the light yaki? anyone ordered this lately? how is it doing?

Curious about this also.  

Y'all still tryna buy after confirmation stories of hair quality going down?
windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 9:57am
virtuousathena on YT gave a very honest recent review on the light yaki.....fyi.  She mentions both the pros and cons.
Panamoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panamoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Originally posted by Panamoni Panamoni wrote:

Curious about this also.  

Y'all still tryna buy after confirmation stories of hair quality going down?

Good point....does anyone recommend anyplace else for light yaki?  I'm desperate. PM me if you like.  Thank you!!

Panamoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panamoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2013 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by windycityaj windycityaj wrote:

virtuousathena on YT gave a very honest recent review on the light yaki.....fyi.  She mentions both the pros and cons.

Thanks! It's a pretty positive review.  She practically calls the hair perfect, even finding a solution to her cons.  

misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 2:36am
I dyed my KC I got from April. it took the color very well and is uber uber soft. I finger combed and got some lose strands but that is to be expected right. will start work on the wig tomorrow. I hope it remains soft and nice when installed.
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 4:09am
So I took my sew in down after 2 and a half months (I missed my real hair lol). Here are just a few last pics. I wound up cutting the hair super short, so I had to go and cut the short pieces out. After all the iffy complaints about the hair I doubt I will wear order from them again, so I might find a dupe on aliexpress for my next install. Just a reminder I had the akc in 12 and 14 inches. The hair did fine (no matting). I did have a ton of shedding though.
Products used:

Twist out on stretched hair

Wash and go

SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 4:31am
Very pretty!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System