BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 87>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 1:08pm
that's so true about being at the mercy of your CV

i dealt with a vendor who sent me beautiful luscious curls for the first 3 months 
i mean kilo upon kilo of beautiful hair w/ no fillers, rarely any grays, great wefts etc 

shiddd by the end of the 3rd month 
they were sending body wave hair when i asked for curly, i started receiving filler hair etc  
and when i complained about the quality they stated they would give me a 5% discount on my next order 
& after they gave me the 5% discount they sent me their new price list where their prices had gone up $3.00 per bundle

they have no sense of loyalty 

one of my good friends does hair and she took a shot w/ the same cv and he sent her pretty hair for her first two orders and after that it was a wrap. 

butttt i did wind up getting in touch w/ one of their clients from Nigeria
they actually go to China and pick out the hair themselves and the owner told me that he has received maybe 1 bad bundle 

so if you arent in China consistently imo it's no use n dealing with a cv for business. 

which is why i've made my decision to stick w/ reputable AVs like Sassy, Jace Yummy etc 
idk if it's processed or if the mark up is high 
the hair lasts longer and i'm spending more money wishing for good hair from China
im def done w/ the hair game and have focused my business efforts on something with longevity and where i can control the process

Anyway, I believe Vivian can get ahead of this. 
she has a buzz around her and alot of black women are gearing towards more natural looking extensions. 
she just needs to tighten up her quality control process  & maybe hire some employees
Sponsored Links

chimeysteven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chimeysteven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 12:25am
I love, Love, love, Love this hair. My only concern was that it did shed a little..  I would recommend this hair to anyone with natural hair or want to have the natural look...
Misha4202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misha4202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 11:07pm
Glad I ordered when I did its still going strong
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Misha4202 Misha4202 wrote:

Glad I ordered when I did its still going strong

Shooot mine to !!
Misha4202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Misha4202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 12:10am
A few random pics

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 1:22am
looks very nice on you Misha!
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 4:30am
@ Misha..... Very pretty !
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 5:14am
Very nice Misha
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 12:27pm
Thumbs Up...Looking good Misha
dreahdreah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreahdreah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 12:38pm
Very prett Misha..what products do you use?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 87>