Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 87>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 11:17am
i always wonder what was so special with missbossy wigs???
Sponsored Links

pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 11:31am
Helllllll yea her vendor is a cv . But whoooo !!! I believe tokyo said earlier that its probably roman but I've never ordered from him so idk what his wefts or kinky curly hair look like
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

KCY's vendor is definitely a CV.
I remember them slowing down drastically around the Chinese New Year.

But really Ms. Bossy's wigs start at $400 and go up to like $750.
For a damn wig??? That doesn't include hair????

Express service is $1500...entirely too much for a hand sewn wig imo.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 1:34pm
That pic 5 pages back does look like Ms. Patty. Damnnnn you guys are on to something. Ms. Patty used to sell good hair all the time in m2m.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by juxinhair juxinhair wrote:

Dear friend, if you need kinky curly, please go to our shop, 5 a quality,
excellent prices, store link:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/627423

Shoo fly dont bother us
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 3:40pm
I'm sorry but every av vendor is a cv or iv I mean even ep if you ask me. Where is this hair coming from then? There's no production here in the us. So the only thing one needed to do not to get caught up in the Chinese holidays is to drop major Doe for stock. But who is willing to do that for a cv that might send you boo boo tha fool hair. Like I said can't nobody and ain't nobody about to hop a flight to China to step on their necks. If it was possible shoot my company and everyone else's would be on ep level. I think they're the only ones who stay on top of their vendor.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

I'm sorry but every av vendor is a cv or iv I mean even ep if you ask me. Where is this hair coming from then? There's no production here in the us. So the only thing one needed to do not to get caught up in the Chinese holidays is to drop major Doe for stock. But who is willing to do that for a cv that might send you boo boo tha fool hair. Like I said can't nobody and ain't nobody about to hop a flight to China to step on their necks. If it was possible shoot my company and everyone else's would be on ep level. I think they're the only ones who stay on top of their vendor.

Very true 510QUEEN, Almost all AVs are at the mercy of their wholesale vendor(s).
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 3:47pm
Honestly it also makes sense why her first few customera with real revoews were members on here. The same with heatfreehair.

Ms.patty did always have some good hair going. No maybe if we can google any vender threads or queations she has asked lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by juxinhair juxinhair wrote:

Dear friend, if you need kinky curly, please go to our shop, 5 a quality, excellent prices, store link:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/627423

你給我!(你给我!)
nǐ gěi wǒ gŭn!
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 3:50pm
I also think ppl should try a new hustle. Selling hair is not for everybody. Ppl saw that ajuju and thought "i can do that"

Women need knots bleached, wefts reinforced, color etc...

Ms.patty if you reading this please take care of those issues i want to yry kinky straight but I'm scared

P.s. India i just checked and she sells 2oz bundles now guess she is reading
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 87>