BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 87>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by BelleAmore BelleAmore wrote:

^^ I totally agree FF I joined to get informed, but in process I discovered how many vendors are basically ruined because of bandwagons. I truly don't blame people for not sharing vendor info.

THIS! THIS! THISSSSSSS!!!!!

I HATE it when people get all pissy b/c someone doesnt want to share their vendor . if your a member here on bhm and you dont know why people dont want to share their vendor then have a seat and read... not skim. I said READ some threads about vendors before you get mad .sh*t! *breathes hard*
Sponsored Links

DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:10am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

The bandwagon effect is true but I still hold vendors accountable for the quality of their product.
Isn't the point of having a business to profit? The more customers you have the more profit you make. As you grow then you need to improve your quality control, whether it mean hiring more people etc...customers wanting to purchase your product should never result in a poorer quality product or decline in good customer service.

This post right here is the truth!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:14am
Originally posted by DIVA007 DIVA007 wrote:

Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

The bandwagon effect is true but I still hold vendors accountable for the quality of their product.
Isn't the point of having a business to profit? The more customers you have the more profit you make. As you grow then you need to improve your quality control, whether it mean hiring more people etc...customers wanting to purchase your product should never result in a poorer quality product or decline in good customer service.

This post right here is the truth!
 PREACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....BUSINESSES SUCCESS ARE BASED ON SUPPLY AND DEMAND. EVERY BUSINESS OWNER HAS A RESPONSIBILITY OF MEETING THE MARKETS DEMANDS WHETHER ITS 5 CUSTOMERS OR 100 AND THE QUALITY SHOULD BE THE SAME ACROSS THE BOARD. LETS JUST SAY A BIUSINESS ONLY HAS 5 CUSTOMERS THAT BUYS HAIR ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS.bUT BECAUSE ONE CUSTOMER TOLD MARY JANE AND SUE THEY GO AHEAD AND BUY. THAT INCREASES THE SALES FOR AN OWNER AND ALSO PUTS FOOD ON HIS/HER TABLE. ITS IS LEFT UP TO THE BUSINESS OWNER TO PROVIDE QUALITY PRODUCTS TO THE CUSTOMER AS WELL AS QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIVA007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:15am
Chanel the install is fab!!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Originally posted by BelleAmore BelleAmore wrote:

^^ I totally agree FF I joined to get informed, but in process I discovered how many vendors are basically ruined because of bandwagons. I truly don't blame people for not sharing vendor info.

THIS! THIS! THISSSSSSS!!!!!

I HATE it when people get all pissy b/c someone doesnt want to share their vendor . if your a member here on bhm and you dont know why people dont want to share their vendor then have a seat and read... not skim. I said READ some threads about vendors before you get mad .sh*t! *breathes hard*

Yes ma'am! Man I read EVERY DAY for like 3 months before I joined. Folks now just lazy.
rossanew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rossanew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:04am
@Brjasuga51, Diva007, Prtybrwneye: Just what you said!  

We can't continue justifying these vendors poor quality products and service by saying they're overwhelmed with business. Supply and demand is definitely what business is about! Nobody goes into business with the expectation of never growing their customer base and in doing so quality of service and products should never be compromised! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 11:03am
Thank you Diva :)
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 11:22am
sighs................yes all of this is true....................that's why i lef tthe game b.c/ i couldn't hop a flight to china and put my foot up someones butt!  we all know the game..........new vendor tip top hair.  the more you order, the more the cv gets relaxed. 

i was a beast and my beast like tatics worked, and worked for a while.  but the day my cv provided me a link from here in the weaves section............ I knew it was asll over.......................and it was.  This niccah got snotty, and the whole yards.  I couldn't start that search over, and all the training that went into it.

so all in all  each AV needs to make a choice on whats more important to them.  For me, I cared way too merch!  way!! amd it was taking it's toll annnnnnd REAL life did NOT stop!  This well THAT job was not and is NOT a one woman job ESPECIALLY when your business starts growing in customers.  chile.............. i loved what i did, a lil too merch but I realized I couldn't save every head one woman at a time!  we cra cra for good hair!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 11:45am
Omg princess how did I miss your pics. So purty.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 12:10pm
idk keelolo.. you was in another thread cuttin up probably LOL

lmaoo im kidding. but thanks giiiirl !
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair