BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 87>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dsr_diva09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 10:13am
This was on her website:

→→→ If you need a SPECIFIC length, please order at least 2" longer than needed. The hair is SINGLE DRAWN, so every strand WILL NOT measure to the listed length. Kinky Curly is appreciated for it's volume, not length.

Hope everyone gets the issue resolved.
Sponsored Links

cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by dsr_diva09 dsr_diva09 wrote:

This was on her website:

→→→ If you need a SPECIFIC length, please order at least 2" longer than needed. The hair is SINGLE DRAWN, so every strand WILL NOT measure to the listed length. Kinky Curly is appreciated for it's volume, not length.

I think most people here know about single drawn and the ones who did not get the length that they paid for (as in overall average length that would be spread out across the weft, since it is no longer in ponytail form) took the fact that it is single drawn and the shrinkage factor into consideration when they ordered the longer lengths in the first place. And, I do not agree with the broad statement that "kinky curly is appreciated for its volume, not length." It is appreciated for its more believable match to AA natural texture and if "length" was not appreciated and sought after, the general sentiment that seems to be expressed with the kinky curly wouldn't be "I am so thrilled to have found a protective style while I grow my hair out." Bottom line is that there are issues with getting the average lengths that  have paid for and the only answer to this from the vendor that I have read is that the vendor measured the bundles prior to shipping.Confused  Fingers crossed for you guys!

Edited by cocopuffs - Apr 28 2013 at 11:54am
AmandaKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

Educate us so we may do it correct and be sure. Becuase obviosly this stretch and measure is not working.

I did it the normal way. but I would be upset if I ordered a myth and got something shorter. I would just go to the vendor and ask for a difference in the length. as long as the vendor did not completely screw over me and give me 14 inch instead of a 24 inch. if I see the quality is up to par but there is a length discrepancy, I will just bring it up to the vendor and let her know the problem so that you check costomers will not go through what I went through .
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by dsr_diva09 dsr_diva09 wrote:

This was on her website:

I think if this were the case, then she should be listing the 24" at 22", if 20% or less of the hair is measuring in at 24" or at least prove a range of 22".  What I am seeing here, though, is that people bought 24" and they are actually getting 20"-22", which is a difference of 2-4 inches.  Four inches is a lot of hair to lose if you are paying for 24 inches of hair.
nataliej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nataliej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:22am
If anyone's interested  I'm selling the 16 & 14 I posted earlier. 
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 9:49am
Alright misjag the weekend is upppppp !! Wheres those install pics!!
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:01am

thanks everyone

again it is not right to knowingly sell hair that is 2 inches or more shorter

I don't care what is posted....if that is the case wait until a true to length batch of 24 inch is sent to you then sell it
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Shocked Samone posting in the weave forum ? LOLHug

lol

this is where I started on bhm
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

so my wig is completed and i have to switch out the closure. the texture differences are so obviousAngry i absolutely love the crimps that KCY CY has and i don't want to flat iron the KCY CY too much in order to blend so i will being take the GHOH closure off. willing to sell it since i wont be using it. PM me if interested

pics: 

hair has not been styled or anything

ETA to try and resize the pics. i give up!

Very pretty!  Lovin' that color and texture.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Shocked Samone posting in the weave forum ? LOLHug

lol

this is where I started on bhm
Just teasing you lol . I thinkthe vendor head has swollen with the BHM bandwagon . Charge for the true length if she is aware 18 equals 16 . I change my mind about trying the hair unless she corrects the price . Not fair to charge for ghost strands lol .

Edited by india100 - Apr 29 2013 at 11:39am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style