Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:21am
Originally posted by mocharoni mocharoni wrote:

Did you seal the wefts, Jag?  If not, I'd split that top bundle for better spacing.  The hair is plenty full.

Ni Mocha I did not seal. Only sealed the the split weft under the cap. I am afraid to split a full bundle for fear of too much shedding. My machine is out but too lazy for reinforcing wefts.
Sponsored Links

misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:24am
Misha your install looks good. Is it a full sew in?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 7:52am

anyone else notice their kinky curly hair is not true to length?

When stretched my 24 inch should be 24 inches, it's 20-22 inches

won't order from here again, rip off

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 27 2013 at 8:11am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

I could seee it being a big issue if it was the yaki that wasnt measuring correctly... but really 2-3 inches from the kc is stressing you out this bad ?? Even if the 2-3 inches was there it would all shrink up to the same size anyways.. If I were you I would just be happy its not 2-3 inches of dead ends .

But if the owner is willing to switch out your bundles for you then you should. Otherwise later you'll probably be upset that you didnt.

you sound ridiculous

not only was I and the other ladies expecting the lengths we ordered because we wanted our hair that long but we paid extra for that length.....meaning I didn't pay for 20 inch hair I paid for 24 inches

and how does it shrink to the same length if it is shorter?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:47am
Shocked Samone posting in the weave forum ? LOLHug
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:49am
Thats the gamble you take ordering hair . How is that ridiculous ?

The price differences are like 5 dollars between inches.. nothing to trip over this hard . Imo

Edited by pRiNCesSChANeL - Apr 27 2013 at 9:50am
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 10:13am
Smh. Yes trip. It's there money being spent they paid more because they wanted 24 and got 20 that is a rip off. So she keeps the exyra money and gets to resell the 24. For the wait time it should have been correct

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 10:17am
Well then they should send it back to exchange or refund if theyre unhappy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 10:19am
But clearly nobody has gotten a true to length 24... maybe she doesnt have anything longer then a 20. Wheres amandakay I wonder if her 24 was true to length
Erikaa99182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Erikaa99182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 10:28am
No offense, but it's  not because no one has gotten a true to length 24" that  it makes it okay. If she doesn't have anything longer then 20", then she shouldn't be advertising that she does and selling it...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 86>