BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 87>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misjaghuar View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 5:29pm
ANYWHOO HERE ARE THE PIcs. Beautiful TEXTURES 
You will see that my 22" and 20" look like Misha's 18"...Or am I just imagining it.
AKC-----22" & 20"
AKC WASHED
CY-----20"16" PERFECT TEXTURE ALTHOUGH THE 16" IS MORE TEXTURED--UNWASHED

KC------20" 18"

Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 6:35pm
Great pics!! That hair is beautiful. In the sixth pic are those both akc or one each?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:42pm
Both AKC
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:58pm
Your absolutely right.. coco has a valid point as well .
I just see it as part of the hair game . Its always hit or miss!

All I have to say is you better post pics the very second your weave is finished getting sewn down... ill be clocking you! Lol
cocopuffs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cocopuffs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 11:12pm
The hair game has become "unruly"Wink so to speak! I just wish we as consumers could somehow ban together and force a cease and desist to the crazy new way of selling hair. Stop the rules by which we have to abide by in order to even make the purchase (website verbiage-"by purchasing you agree to a zillion week wait, insane "production times", and the fact that we take even more time to wash condition and measure our hair, some of which might be the mostest rarest of all and could take even longer to obtain), the silly waiting game and then not receiving what we pay for with no immediate remedy, if they accept that our stated problem is a problem at all. I mean really, it is OUR money and when problems arise, the AV should be in a position to remedy. Frankly, an issue of being shorted out of length is something that the vendor should want to hear about so that they can keep the CV in check.  That is an awful lot of kilos to build up (let alone double check all bundle measurements )  to reach a CV's minimum and no one's basic measuring skills are up to par? I hope that things work out with this vendor and that the customer is given an amenable solution. Personally, I am gonna try and stick with vendors whose regular business model is to have stock on hand to quickly fulfill orders- Wagman's Onyc, even if they cost a bit more. Being within the paypal 45 day claim period-priceless! Msjaguar, shotgun on dat bomb azz wig I know you gonna make! LOL!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 12:30am
COCO.she is a good vendor... I can see how the AKC lengths will get confusing. It will be settled. IV'S are the worst at this length game because they know you cannot do anything to them. AV's take a bit more responsibility especially the ones that want to keep business now as far as the fast startup make a quick buck ones go I wouldn't know.

I love the texture, just disappointed with the length cos everyone that ordered 18: 16" or shorter got exactly that. lesson learned. Next time I am not going past 18"
blanbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blanbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 12:55am
I just recieved my order monday.  I ordered 18inches.  When i looked at it i thought it appeared shorter and it looked to be more of 14 inches.  I just put it away in my stash to be made into a wig cap later, then i saw this post, pulled the hair out and measured it.   It fell well short of 18,  more like 15 to 15 1/2.  A few strands stretching to 16.  Thats not right!!  i paid for 18, so i should get 18.  I will email them to remedy this.  Hopefully it works out for the best.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 1:21am

Colored hair, took the the jet black and 4ir-44.66 very well. I am very pleased and it held the texture very well and it looks great. I have never put color in my hair and I did not want to "OMBRE" so I did what MISHA did (sorry Misha I copied you). it looks great the read actually shows granted it is not dry yet. I also want to know when to use shampoo on the hair. OH BOTH ION COLOR BRILLIANCE. it is conditioning right now with ORGANIX morocan argan oil and silk elements mixed silk.

AND NOW FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE...yes making a wig tomorrooowww..

iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:20am
looks good msjaghuar!!
iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:36am
so my wig is completed and i have to switch out the closure. the texture differences are so obviousAngry i absolutely love the crimps that KCY CY has and i don't want to flat iron the KCY CY too much in order to blend so i will being take the GHOH closure off. willing to sell it since i wont be using it. PM me if interested

pics: 

hair has not been styled or anything

ETA to try and resize the pics. i give up!

Edited by iheartsmimi - Apr 26 2013 at 6:41am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 87>