Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 88>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 9:43am
Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

the deep wave yaki looks awesome!

I got someadat on the way.

Sponsored Links

TRENDIIVERSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRENDIIVERSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Thank you although I'm looking at coarse yaki you make a good point

Still haven't hit the buy button

So y'all think two bundles will be enough? Usually I get three but I can get three CV bundles for the prices of two KCY and probably get it faster
I suggest 3 bundles. I got 2 bundles and like my tracks kinda close together. I had to lay them pretty far apart. The hair is really full, i just dont like the width between each track. I was thinking of asking for a 2oz bundle w/my next purchase.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 12:41pm
To detangle kinky curly hair during washing do you ladies use a brush to (denman or tangle teaser), comb, or just your hands?
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

To detangle kinky curly hair during washing do you ladies use a brush to (denman or tangle teaser), comb, or just your hands?
I detangle before washing.  I use my denman usually.  I have used my fingers too to release the curls prior to getting the hair wet.
samorya View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samorya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Thank you although I'm looking at coarse yaki you make a good point

Still haven't hit the buy button

So y'all think two bundles will be enough? Usually I get three but I can get three CV bundles for the prices of two KCY and probably get it faster
and what CV is that. i wants some loose wave hair
samorya View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samorya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 12:43am
i ordered my hair around may 9th. i received a notification that the hair was delivered to me on april 1st after 4pm. Ouch.....the hair was no where to be found. i went to my apt office, they said they did not have it. i called canada post, and no hair. i called the post office and they said it was delivered.....Angry...at this point, i was heated and almost about to start crying. i had been calling around from the second to the fourth looking from my hair Cry

soooo, my husband comes home with a yellow bubble envelope pulling and tugging trying to get it openShocked..

he's like, what if this is ur hair. (mind you, i did not tell him i ordered the hair. i was forced to tell him when i could not locate it).........

he finally gets the envelope open, and inside there is purple tissue paper, with a brown card that said kinkycurlyyaki.com. Big smileBig smileBig smileClapTongueTongueSmileSmile...im like wtf did that come from.

so i'm looking at the hair. inspecting it of course, when i glance over at the envelope at 3 little words that pissed me offAngry..........."this no mine"..........AngryAngryAngryAngry

what a careless mistakeDeadDeadDeadDead. i said it had to have been a white man who received my package, cuz had it been someone who could use the hair, they may not have returned it. 

I am happy i rcv'd my package. but that heffa at the post office was about to get it!!!!!

misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 4:32am
ladies please post pictures of your AKC and regimen....Please.
Enigma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 8:23am
Presale is already over and hardly nothing in stock, smh!
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Parkersh Parkersh wrote:

Guess what I got today ladies........my hair I will upload pics soon....but really quick...it's a little dry but that's to be expected...no shedding ( well only 3 strands) and my closure is full lace (no U or whatever it's called that allows you to sew it down) I usually have that piece but I'm sure I can make it work..smells cool....

Super pumped!

Glad you got your hair.  I was too lazy to look for this thread this weekend and then when I found it today I saw tons of posts.   Nice pictures and glad to see all those who have been waiting have received their items.    Tongue
kology07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kology07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 4:31pm
My hair came today, but when comparing my 22" to my 24", it looks more like a kinky curly (22") and not the afro kinky curly. Currently waiting for them to respond to my email so I can do an exchange.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 88>
  Share Topic