BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 87>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 9:49am
@deday that sucks! i really hope they rectify that for you. 

my first order arrived a week after i ordered and i just ordered another bundle of 18 inch CY on march 19 and it arrived 2 days ago. 

Sponsored Links

DEDAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DEDAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 10:25am
Originally posted by DEDAY DEDAY wrote:

Okay so here is a update as to what's going on with my order.

Hello,

I ordered two 16 inch 4 oz bundles of light yaki on 3/26/13 and was told via email that my order would go out the following day 3/27/13. However my order still had not been sent. I paid extra for 2 day shipping and was then told my order would go out 3/28/13. It is now 3/29/13 and when I called to track my package the post office said that my order has only been submitted electronically and still has not arrived at their facility. If I would have known that my order was not going to be sent off on the agreed upon date, I would not have opted for the 2 day shipping.

I understand she's busy but my thing is don't tell me one thing and do something else. I realize that stuff happens but at the very least she should have communicated with me and let me know what happened.

I really hope she rectifies the situation and either refund me the extra money I paid for 2 day shipping, or offer free shipping on my next order should I decide to purchase from her in the future.

When I sent my email to her inquiring about whats going on this is the response I got:

"We will be closed for the Easter long weekend to spend time with our families from Friday March 29th until Monday April 2nd. 

We will reply to your inquiry on Tuesday April 3rd. Shipping & Processing will also resume on Tuesday. 

Have a blessed weekend!

I will keep you guys posted on how she handles this. 

My apologies for venting. 

Okay so she responded assuring  me that she personally dropped my package off yesterday before noon and it may not be showing in the tracking info because it is a holiday out there . I will just check with the post office again to see whats going on. It may not be her fault after all. I do thank her for responding to me even though her previous auto reply email stated that she would be closed for easter.

dsr_diva09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 10:47am
Just checked tracking. Package left Chicago today. Should be here tomorrow or at  the latest Tuesday hopefully. I am excited. Will post picks upon arrival. 
msbettyboop2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote msbettyboop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 2:20pm
So here are the pics. So far I love, love, love this hair. It's completely different from AAMH. It's soft and tangle free and shedding is almost non existent considering I was too lazy to seal the wefts. Every morning, I spray with Ouidad moisture lock leave in mixed with water. The curls bounce back and I throw it into a bun for the day. When I did that with AAMH, it turned into a tangled nightmare. Ok, I'll stop bashing AAMH now. Maybe I just got a bad batch or something. Anyway, I spray my hair underneath every few days with aloe vera juice mixed with tea tree oil for moisture and to alleviate the itching. I intend to cowash every weekend. Onto the pics now.

Just back from the salon here. My leave out hair is still straight.

I flat twisted the leave out hair.

Wet bun

I'm still trying to make up my mind if I should add extra tracks to the middle or not. KCY has got a customer for life I guess if they keep up the quality of their hair. :)

My goodness, don't know why the pics are so huge. Going back to fix it now.....

Ok, I have no idea how to make the pics smaller. If someone knows, please tell me otherwise I can delete if they're annoying.

Edited by msbettyboop2 - Mar 30 2013 at 2:38pm
DEDAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEDAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 4:16pm
Your hair is pretty! Is this the regular kinky curly or afro kinky curly? How many bundles and how many inches?
msbettyboop2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbettyboop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by DEDAY DEDAY wrote:

Your hair is pretty! Is this the regular kinky curly or afro kinky curly? How many bundles and how many inches?

It's afro kinky curly. I ordered 2 packs of 16 inches but used only 1 pack. I dyed it black and I didn't split the wefts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:37am
I received my hair yesterday! It is GORGEOUS. I have ran my fingers through several times and no shedding. The hair smells great as well. It can in a nice green tissue paper, kind of like what you stuff gift bags with. I ordered a closure, but it didn't come. I sent her a FB message and she responded right away and said she will be rectifying the situation. Overall, it was a good experience. I definitely want to order the KC in the near future. I will be getting this made into a u-part and will post those pics as well.

05girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:39am
@dsr_diva09   hair looks good! How long did it take from order to delivery?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 8:42am
I ordered on March 17, got the tracking I believe on Monday or Tuesday of last week and got the package yesterday. I think half the issue is USPS sending packages to 3 different places before it gets to you.
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 9:02am
How much is a 16" bundle of Afro kc
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style