Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Yolanda6ls Yolanda6ls wrote:

I would go to Roman, but I don't have his contact information...as I suspect that is exactly where they are getting their hair from.
It may be roman but I'm not sure...... The KCY hair quality is better than what I received from him in the past.  Likely, if you ordered a small order from Roman you risk not getting the same quality.

Edited by missyo67 - Mar 27 2013 at 1:35pm
Sponsored Links

l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Hmmm time to figure out their vendor
I agree
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

I agree

+1
the girls hair is niiiiice as hell ! and eventually i will want longer lengths in the kinky curly that i purchased.. but im scared to see what her prices will go up to after the sale prices are over with . Cry
ModelCitizen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelCitizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 9:58am
Is the owner a member here?
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

I agree

+1
the girls hair is niiiiice as hell ! and eventually i will want longer lengths in the kinky curly that i purchased.. but im scared to see what her prices will go up to after the sale prices are over with . Cry
I think the price increase is about $15/bundle.  It wasn't drastic.  I was tempted to buy other textures during the sale but opted not to because the price increase wasn't horrible. 
Parkersh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parkersh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 2:23pm
I just made my appointment to get my hair installed...once installed I will post pics (if I can..) I took some pics right out of the package but for some reason I can't post them 😡
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Parkersh Parkersh wrote:

I just made my appointment to get my hair installed...once installed I will post pics (if I can..) I took some pics right out of the package but for some reason I can't post them 😡
You have to upload them to a photo hosting site (fotki/tinypic/photobucket) and then paste the img link here. 
msbettyboop2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbettyboop2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 4:59pm
I installed my hair today. Told the lady I didn't want it too big. I had 2 packs of 16 inches but she used only 1 pack and it's quite full. I'm wondering if I should add more tracks to the middle but I'll see. Reading up on how to style it as I don't want another AAMH mishap. As soon as I style it, I'll take pictures and upload.

I'm surprised shipping is taking so long for other people. I live in the Middle East and my order went from Canada to NY to here and the entire process took less than 2 weeks. I guess she's inundated then although no excuse for the unprofessional email above.

Edited by msbettyboop2 - Mar 28 2013 at 5:01pm
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 1:58am
oh cool.. thanks for the info missy !Thumbs Up
DEDAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEDAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 9:05am
Okay so here is a update as to what's going on with my order.

Hello,

I ordered two 16 inch 4 oz bundles of light yaki on 3/26/13 and was told via email that my order would go out the following day 3/27/13. However my order still had not been sent. I paid extra for 2 day shipping and was then told my order would go out 3/28/13. It is now 3/29/13 and when I called to track my package the post office said that my order has only been submitted electronically and still has not arrived at their facility. If I would have known that my order was not going to be sent off on the agreed upon date, I would not have opted for the 2 day shipping.

I understand she's busy but my thing is don't tell me one thing and do something else. I realize that stuff happens but at the very least she should have communicated with me and let me know what happened.

I really hope she rectifies the situation and either refund me the extra money I paid for 2 day shipping, or offer free shipping on my next order should I decide to purchase from her in the future.

When I sent my email to her inquiring about whats going on this is the response I got:

"We will be closed for the Easter long weekend to spend time with our families from Friday March 29th until Monday April 2nd. 

We will reply to your inquiry on Tuesday April 3rd. Shipping & Processing will also resume on Tuesday. 

Have a blessed weekend!

I will keep you guys posted on how she handles this. 

My apologies for venting. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System