IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 87>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dsr_diva09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 8:32am
For those with LY, what type of shampoo/conditioner did you use?
Sponsored Links

Parkersh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parkersh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 12:37pm
Guess what I got today ladies........my hair I will upload pics soon....but really quick...it's a little dry but that's to be expected...no shedding ( well only 3 strands) and my closure is full lace (no U or whatever it's called that allows you to sew it down) I usually have that piece but I'm sure I can make it work..smells cool....

Super pumped!
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 12:53pm
Hmmm time to figure out their vendor
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Parkersh Parkersh wrote:

Guess what I got today ladies........my hair I will upload pics soon....but really quick...it's a little dry but that's to be expected...no shedding ( well only 3 strands) and my closure is full lace (no U or whatever it's called that allows you to sew it down) I usually have that piece but I'm sure I can make it work..smells cool....

Super pumped!

woo hooo! Glad you finally got your hair. Will you be doing an installation post?
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Yolanda6ls Yolanda6ls wrote:

I would go to Roman, but I don't have his contact information...as I suspect that is exactly where they are getting their hair from.

why do you think its Roman?
choco_lips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choco_lips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:21pm
They are announced they are no longer washing Straight hair (lite yaki, KS etc) before shipping out. Doesn't sound like a good business move to me.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by choco_lips choco_lips wrote:

They are announced they are no longer washing Straight hair (lite yaki, KS etc) before shipping out. Doesn't sound like a good business move to me.
I don't think that's the best move either.  Customers drive business but I would expect this to cause exposure to "quality issue claims".  Overall, I think the company is trying to do what's best for the clients if she made this adjustments due to demand.  I am pleased with my purchase(s) and plan to buy LY when the demand slows a bit.

Sidenote:
Now, somebody needs to ask Jace again to shorten the 6 week wait time. Smile
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Yolanda6ls Yolanda6ls wrote:

I would go to Roman, but I don't have his contact information...as I suspect that is exactly where they are getting their hair from.
It may be roman but I'm not sure...... The KCY hair quality is better than what I received from him in the past.  Likely, if you ordered a small order from Roman you risk not getting the same quality.

Edited by missyo67 - Mar 27 2013 at 1:35pm
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I agree
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by l2eVitalize l2eVitalize wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I agree

+1
the girls hair is niiiiice as hell ! and eventually i will want longer lengths in the kinky curly that i purchased.. but im scared to see what her prices will go up to after the sale prices are over with . Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 87>
  Share Topic