BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 87>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
l0v32bl0v3d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l0v32bl0v3d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 7:36pm
My hair just left Canada, got an 18 and 22 inch in AKC.....hope the wait since Feb 28 is gonna be worth it.......
Sponsored Links

dsr_diva09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 7:56am
Ten business days will be Friday for me. I am so impatient. I looked on the website this AM and a few of the textures are back that were previously out of stock. I ordered LY last Sunday, now it's saying my lengths are back ordered until this week. Hope my bundles weren't included in that and they are ready for processing. 
05girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 8:00am
Sheesh, I really want to order some Coarse Yaki but I'm impatient too and cannot take a 3 week wait.

Maybe I should just order some Senghori Shells. Sigh I dunno I need to decide ASAP!!
msbhavn90250 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msbhavn90250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 3:00pm
I ordered 2 bundles of 18" lt yaki on 3/17 & I received my hair yesterday 3/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by msbhavn90250 msbhavn90250 wrote:

I ordered 2 bundles of 18" lt yaki on 3/17 & I received my hair yesterday 3/23
\

Are you in the US? I ordered the same day, 3 bundles of 18'' LY and nothing. 
Parkersh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Parkersh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 8:16am
I'm still waiting....... I ordered my hair March 7th.... Btw...just because someone responds promptly does not mean its great customer service.....this company responded within hours when I inquired about my hair but NEVER with an apology. It seemed like I was bothering them when I inquired about my 350.00 order!   They just kept saying they were busy BE BLESSED! I had to mention, we are All busy. I also explained to them if they would have told me that they didn't have the hair when I ordered it they should have said that, to give me the opportunity to order from another company...I got.." Like I stated, your hair is otw" 😒

Like I said in an earlier post....order it and forget about it

Hope it's worth it....okay back to waiting 🌅🌃🌅🌃🌅🌃🌅🌃🌅🌃😒🌅🌃🌅🌃🌅🌃⏳
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Parkersh Parkersh wrote:

I finally got a date but still no tracking number.... I ordered my hair on March 7th, I emailed kcy on March 12th for a tracking number but I got *your items will be mailed next week* so I just emailed them again today and I got.... You will get a tracking number Thursday and items will be mailed Friday...😒 Best to order your hair and forget about it.... That way you can be suprised when you get a package sheesh 😳

I'm still waiting....... I ordered my hair March 7th.... Btw...just because someone responds promptly does not mean its great customer service.....this company responded within hours when I inquired about my hair but NEVER with an apology. It seemed like I was bothering them when I inquired about my 350.00 order!   They just kept saying they were busy BE BLESSED! I had to mention, we are All busy. I also explained to them if they would have told me that they didn't have the hair when I ordered it they should have said that, to give me the opportunity to order from another company...I got.." Like I stated, your hair is otw" 😒

Parkersh - please update this thread when you get your order.  I was actually interested in ordering a texture that is currently being tested - the Yaki Deep Curl, however the bolded in your posts are a bit alarming.  No matter how busy a company is - when responding to customers, treating them as though they are a bother when you are giving them your money is a problem.  While I have seen and heard good things from others, I have also seen a couple of these issues and that's not good.  Especially for a company starting out. 

You also made a very valid point - excellent customer service doesn't equate a response - it's the kind and level of response/customer service you provide that does that.  

On another note - while I haven't ordered from the company, I think for the most part - the hair is ordered AFTER your order is placed - that's generally how that works when you have over a week wait for hair - especially when it's a processed texture which only requires preparation for shipping and then sent out to the customer.  I have no problems with this, knowing it upfront, but your posts are red flags for me.  Based on the timeline of your order, with the 5-7 and or 5-10 day processing timeframe - your hair should have been mailed towards the end of last week - which means the company should have provided you a tracking number last week.  However, the company provided you different information in regards to your shipping a last week and thus far you have nothing.  Ouch

I really hope you like the hair, but again, please post an update when you receive your hair.Smile
05girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 10:10am
@MsMahoganyRed -- you may be right in that they are placing orders. They say that they wash and condition the hair before shipping it as well.
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by 05girl 05girl wrote:

@MsMahoganyRed -- you may be right in that they are placing orders. They say that they wash and condition the hair before shipping it as well.

This I am sure of - simply because your hair doesn't arrive looking like it arrived straight from a CV.  Again, there isn't anything wrong with this model as it has become the normDisapprove BUT how a company follows through in their customer service is key.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsr_diva09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 11:06am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

I finally got a date but still no tracking number.... I ordered my hair on March 7th, I emailed kcy on March 12th for a tracking number but I got *your items will be mailed next week* so I just emailed them again today and I got.... You will get a tracking number Thursday and items will be mailed Friday...😒 Best to order your hair and forget about it.... That way you can be suprised when you get a package sheesh 😳

Parkersh - please update this thread when you get your order.  I was actually interested in ordering a texture that is currently being tested - the Yaki Deep Curl, however the bolded in your posts are a bit alarming.  No matter how busy a company is - when responding to customers, treating them as though they are a bother when you are giving them your money is a problem.  While I have seen and heard good things from others, I have also seen a couple of these issues and that's not good.  Especially for a company starting out. 

You also made a very valid point - excellent customer service doesn't equate a response - it's the kind and level of response/customer service you provide that does that.  

On another note - while I haven't ordered from the company, I think for the most part - the hair is ordered AFTER your order is placed - that's generally how that works when you have over a week wait for hair - especially when it's a processed texture which only requires preparation for shipping and then sent out to the customer.  I have no problems with this, knowing it upfront, but your posts are red flags for me.  Based on the timeline of your order, with the 5-7 and or 5-10 day processing timeframe - your hair should have been mailed towards the end of last week - which means the company should have provided you a tracking number last week.  However, the company provided you different information in regards to your shipping a last week and thus far you have nothing.  Ouch

I really hope you like the hair, but again, please post an update when you receive your hair.Smile

What else have you heard? For the LY it says backordered until this week. I don't like my money missing if they don't have product in hand. I pray it is a good batch/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 87>
  Share Topic