Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 88>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:36pm
That is some very looooong hair shaq.  How long did it take to flatiron that length?

The kinky curly always lure me but I have had such bad experience with it I am so friggin afraid! 
Sponsored Links

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:57am
MY MY that is prettyClap

Edited by Brilaw - Feb 06 2013 at 6:38pm
6inchheels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6inchheels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 12:06pm
I see the pictures and the hair looks perfect.

Edited by 6inchheels - Feb 06 2013 at 12:10pm
SpringShowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:35pm
Ok, I hate to be the negative nancy here...

The hair texture is lovely and looks great on Shaq. IMO the closure and or application is not so great.

Edited by SpringShowers - Feb 06 2013 at 10:36pm
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:22am
I love this on you Shaq. I wish I was brave enough to do long lengths! Haha.
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:09am
I love the texture on you however, is the closure behind your hairline and is it glued down as in the pics you can see the line of demarcation.  Possibly once you glue down or if you move it forward you wont be able to see it as much.
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:02pm
Shaq's CY is georgous!! And Amand's KC is just as beautiful. Soo hard to choose which one will be my next purchase....maybe both... Evil Smile
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:36pm
i ordered the 2nd and im still waiting for my stuff to ship.....she says she has more orders than she expected.

damn you BHM!
MissLDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissLDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:38pm
Me too! I thought I "got in before the lock"...but I guess ToyoRose Wada right about the vendor not having in stock hair
NubiaDeuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NubiaDeuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:40pm
i know.. im a little mad at myself for not ordering right away! i hope the quality doesnt suffer because of this rush of orders. mine hopefully shipped today so I will see soon if this is a good product or not.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 88>
  Share Topic