Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kinkycurlyyaki.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 86>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:20am
That hair looks lush
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 2:02pm
What a pretty, uncomplicated, non ghetto site! Big smile

The curls are pretty and the prices aren't bad but those may just be the sale prices. Don't like the crimps in the Coarse and Kinky hair though and those straight ends may need to be trimmed but most look like that.

This HAS to be a BHM member who pays attention. THANK YOU! LOL

Edited by LovesLace - Jan 13 2013 at 6:36pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 3:35pm
Can't handle those crimps but the kinky curly and light yaki looks pretty good. I hope the ladies who have purchased come back and share their experience...like the no frills website and the prices seem reasonable.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

What a pretty uncomplicated non ghetto site! Big smile

The curls are pretty and the prices aren't bad but those may just be the sale prices. Don't like the crimps in the Coarse and Kinky hair though and those straight ends may need to be trimmed but most look like that.

This HAS to be a BHM member who pays attention. THANK YOU! LOL

I noticed that, too.

I am going to sit back and see what others' experiences are, first.  As someone who has seen many a hair business come and go, some seemingly legit, I think I would be more comfortable with more reviews before trying them out.

The afro kinky curly actually DOES look like afro kinky curly, which is a plus.
CARACOOP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARACOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:34pm
Hi,
Im new,sooo new that i cant even start a post lol,I need alil help, closures,virgin curly long.......where to buy, and any info. would be greatly greatly greatly appreciated. I have been doing fusion with closure installs for quite ahile now, but Im just so sick of the lady who does it, ripping me off, I kinda have it down path with the install fusion, but not the closure and I have been buyinh hair from a local shop, not great quality and such a rip off lol,please please please ladies help me out,it would ge so appreciated and forever grateful...........I look forward to replies and also Im still navigating just how this forum works.......seems I cant even ask or post anything, am I missing something lol yes yes ok afew loose screw lol uuuggg Im so grateful I came across this site,its a blessing:)
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by CARACOOP CARACOOP wrote:

Hi,
Im new,sooo new that i cant even start a post lol,I need alil help, closures,virgin curly long.......where to buy, and any info. would be greatly greatly greatly appreciated. I have been doing fusion with closure installs for quite ahile now, but Im just so sick of the lady who does it, ripping me off, I kinda have it down path with the install fusion, but not the closure and I have been buyinh hair from a local shop, not great quality and such a rip off lol,please please please ladies help me out,it would ge so appreciated and forever grateful...........I look forward to replies and also Im still navigating just how this forum works.......seems I cant even ask or post anything, am I missing something lol yes yes ok afew loose screw lol uuuggg Im so grateful I came across this site,its a blessing:)

Check out Alibaba.com and type in whatever hair you are looking for.
CARACOOP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARACOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:21pm
thanks abunch.much appreciated:)
mocharoni View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mocharoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 10:38am
I've purchased their kinky curly texture, 12" 14" and 16" one bundle each.  I have some of the 12 and 14 installed right now.  It's good hair, I love it so far.  The wefts are well constructed and strong enough even after splitting (still needs sealing of course).

I'm playing with color on the bundles I didn't install and I've lifted the hair twice without losing the curl pattern. Thumbs Up 

I'll probably do a review in another month, but so far so good.  IMO it was worth the risk of ordering from a new company.  Shipping is free and the price is reasonable.

eta:  I'm ordering their AKC this week, I wanna be like AmandaKay when I grow up, lol. 

Edited by mocharoni - Jan 14 2013 at 10:42am
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by mocharoni mocharoni wrote:

I've purchased their kinky curly texture, 12" 14" and 16" one bundle each.  I have some of the 12 and 14 installed right now.  It's good hair, I love it so far.  The wefts are well constructed and strong enough even after splitting (still needs sealing of course).

I'm playing with color on the bundles I didn't install and I've lifted the hair twice without losing the curl pattern. Thumbs Up 

I'll probably do a review in another month, but so far so good.  IMO it was worth the risk of ordering from a new company.  Shipping is free and the price is reasonable.

eta:  I'm ordering their AKC this week, I wanna be like AmandaKay when I grow up, lol. 

Don't's we all?  Cry

I want it so badly! But I just got this FLW . . . *groans in frustration*
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:19am
Anyone try the coarse yaki?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System